FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > friends only pics?

friends only pics?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've noticed that when looking at pics in the new pics section it sometimes seems that your able to view new friends only pics with out being friends with the person. Is that just me or do others experience the same thing, i. it ment to be that way?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

lots of people just up load then later sort in to friends and public so they will show on new pics

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I've noticed that when looking at pics in the new pics section it sometimes seems that your able to view new friends only pics with out being friends with the person. Is that just me or do others experience the same thing, i. it ment to be that way?"

happed to us babes so we know where you are coming from cant see how they can but o well

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

the solution is to set them as Private or Friends Only at the time of uploading (you do have the option on the page where you select gender and nature of the pic)

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

That's the point when you go on the persons profile they are already set as private. So the. are on New pics for every one to see while on a person's profile as private, kind of worrying.

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

The new photos screen uses "live" data. The person's profile is cached/delayed so if they set to public from friends only they will show on the new photos screen but not on their profile straight away.

Friends only photos are never shown on new photos/most fab'd pages.

Admin x

» Add a new message to this topic