FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > message unable to send

message unable to send

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi Im or rather I've tried to send the following message and I get a message saying it has a website address in it so please remove its spam...its not please help...copy of message below.

Well my day was exciting, site visit and then meeting with client who bored me to death...but he's paying me so he's great really...wanker!!

Then I had time to kill brought socks, new shirt and a bag...tk max eh...just great. I wandered around the ladies dept...looking like a lost sheep...'oh its for my gf do you think its nice'...I tried on one suspecting lady...no cometh...'Do you think it would match with hair up and jeans I said to another' maybe she said, what's she like?...At which point she was on the hook and before too long I managed to get her to leave the shop with me and we went for a quick drink.

Older woman but well kept and looked after maybe looked mid 30's early 40's...48...bloody ell I thought she got some mojo about her....apprantley spends most of her time shopping....but alas the Captain's charm soon ran out, she made her excuse and left...saying she had to be home for boring hubby...but I got her number....so I will see what some texting efforts brings.

Now the tale of this encounter that I take, is that no matter where you are and whatever you are doing opportunity knocks..a bit of cheek and a peppering of charm is a much better approach. I guess I may get lucky with her...she touched my tail as she kissed on the cheek goodbye.

We all need to create encounters like this...it's good for the soul and such fun.

This message much too long...and I'm boring you...needless to say..still fancy your 'fit to fuck' ass..x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

[Removed by poster at 28/09/12 10:03:47]

no matter

oohh thats odd. . I tried to send it back and the message came up. strange

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Same happened to me too. It seems one of the words I was using in the message was unwittingly the name of a club as well. Still not sure why it was telling me I was using a web address but when I took the name out of my message - it sent.

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

It looks like the spam filter is blocking the .tk Top Level Domain.

" from Wikipedia

Research by The Anti Phishing Working Group

A recent report by the Anti Phishing Working Group blamed Tokelau's bad reputation on a Dutch company called Dot TK, which bought the top level domain, and is responsible for the current free registration system. .tk domains logged 2533 of 11768 total phishing attacks in the latter half of 2010 internet-wide."

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"It looks like the spam filter is blocking the .tk Top Level Domain.

from Wikipedia

Research by The Anti Phishing Working Group

A recent report by the Anti Phishing Working Group blamed Tokelau's bad reputation on a Dutch company called Dot TK, which bought the top level domain, and is responsible for the current free registration system. .tk domains logged 2533 of 11768 total phishing attacks in the latter half of 2010 internet-wide."

This is why

Admin x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

So in other words, put a space after a full stop instead of a further two full stops and no space.

Somewhere an English teacher is crying.

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"Somewhere an English teacher is crying."

no matter

"Hi Im or rather I've tried to send the following message and I get a message saying it has a website address in it so please remove its spam...its not please help...copy of message below.

Well my day was exciting, site visit and then meeting with client who bored me to death...but he's paying me so he's great really...wanker!!

Then I had time to kill brought socks, new shirt and a bag...tk max eh...just great. I wandered around the ladies dept...looking like a lost sheep...'oh its for my gf do you think its nice'...I tried on one suspecting lady...no cometh...'Do you think it would match with hair up and jeans I said to another' maybe she said, what's she like?...At which point she was on the hook and before too long I managed to get her to leave the shop with me and we went for a quick drink.

Older woman but well kept and looked after maybe looked mid 30's early 40's...48...bloody ell I thought she got some mojo about her....apprantley spends most of her time shopping....but alas the Captain's charm soon ran out, she made her excuse and left...saying she had to be home for boring hubby...but I got her number....so I will see what some texting efforts brings.

Now the tale of this encounter that I take, is that no matter where you are and whatever you are doing opportunity knocks..a bit of cheek and a peppering of charm is a much better approach. I guess I may get lucky with her...she touched my tail as she kissed on the cheek goodbye.

We all need to create encounters like this...it's good for the soul and such fun.

This message much too long...and I'm boring you...needless to say..still fancy your 'fit to fuck' ass..x"

The question NOW is .... Did ya pull ???

the girl that is not the todger..

» Add a new message to this topic