FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > ‘Ghost’ verifications

‘Ghost’ verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lutCumdumpForHUNG OP   Man  over a year ago

SUTTON COLDFIELD

I’ve messaged the moderators 4 times about this now and not had a single response! It’s seriously pissing me off! Basically, even when I haven’t met anyone, my profile shows a new verification in my total amount, as an example, it’s showing that apparently I’ve met 5 mm’s and I’ve met 3 via webcam, I’ve never done either of those! Is anyone else having this issue and did you manage to resolve it? Don’t get me wrong, I am a slag but I don’t get THAT much cock (unfortunately). Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Admin ar3 not always on and it can take 48 hours to get a response, and remebering its the festive period so likely they are maybe enjoying their life away from fab

SUTTON COLDFIELD

I’ve messaged 4 times over the last few months so that’s not really acceptable

"I’ve messaged 4 times over the last few months so that’s not really acceptable "

Well you never stated your time scale in your original post. Your ghost verifications could have maybe been previous meets who have left the site and returned under a different profile and decided to reverify you?

By *72GloryholeMan  over a year ago

Sutton coldfield

Well sorry it wasn’t as detailed as you’d have liked. And no, it’s definitely not old meets who have left. These are NEW verifications that keep appearing, the total increases yet there isn’t actually a verification there for me to display. The moderators have basically ignored every message I’ve sent them. Taking the piss now

"Well sorry it wasn’t as detailed as you’d have liked. And no, it’s definitely not old meets who have left. These are NEW verifications that keep appearing, the total increases yet there isn’t actually a verification there for me to display. The moderators have basically ignored every message I’ve sent them. Taking the piss now"

Why the attitude? You gave a vague description of your problem i gave an answer really no need whatsoever, if your messages to them are anything like your post then no wonder they havent replied!

Sutton coldfield

My apologies, I’m just really frustrated by this and your reply seemed to insinuate that I hadn’t given the full details or explained properly, maybe I haven’t but I would have expected a response from them! My messages haven’t been with attitude, apart from the last one maybe but that’s because I’m so annoyed!

"My apologies, I’m just really frustrated by this and your reply seemed to insinuate that I hadn’t given the full details or explained properly, maybe I haven’t but I would have expected a response from them! My messages haven’t been with attitude, apart from the last one maybe but that’s because I’m so annoyed!"

The more info you give the more someone on the forum might be able to help, but only admin can just keep messaging

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

"My apologies, I’m just really frustrated by this and your reply seemed to insinuate that I hadn’t given the full details or explained properly, maybe I haven’t but I would have expected a response from them! My messages haven’t been with attitude, apart from the last one maybe but that’s because I’m so annoyed!"

Which profile did you report it from? The one you started the thread with or this one?

Sutton coldfield

The profile I’m posting with here

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

"The profile I’m posting with here "

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

Maybe it's people using multiple accounts!

Sutton coldfield

[Removed by poster at 30/12/21 09:52:40]

SUTTON COLDFIELD

No I don’t think it’s that, what I’m saying is, there are no verifications appearing, it’s literally just the amount that keeps increasing. Am I not making sense? It’s difficult to explain lol

I know this isn't the answer.... But for now hide the summaries. Someone's getting off on the fact, its showing the number rise through that......

It's not the answer I know, but give it a try.

If they aren't showing, could be through restrictions in your filter stopping them coming through to read .....

This is a guess

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Maybe the people doing the verifying chose the webcam option instead of the meet one.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Admin don't respond to every message as mentioned in the FAQ's.

It is a bit confusing as you are answering in two different profiles

Forum Mod

O o O oo

If your verification count is going up it looks like people are verifying you then leaving. You won't be able to see them in your list

SUTTON COLDFIELD

It can’t be that because I’d at least be able to actually see the full verification but it’s literally just the amount that’s increasing. I’ve never even done a webcam meet before and I’ve never met an MM profile. Something weirds happening, I just wish the moderators would respond!

By *udeNTw1stedMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

As said above. If someone verified you and then left the site. The count will go up but there wouldn't be the actual veri in writing to view as it goes away when a person leaves the site. But as said the cound would still increase.

Does sound a bit strange though that someone would leave a veri and then leave the site straight away.

"It can’t be that because I’d at least be able to actually see the full verification but it’s literally just the amount that’s increasing. I’ve never even done a webcam meet before and I’ve never met an MM profile. Something weirds happening, I just wish the moderators would respond!"

It could be from a profile thats went from a man to a MM account so the verification would stay the same but it would change in ur summary to MM

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"It can’t be that because I’d at least be able to actually see the full verification but it’s literally just the amount that’s increasing."

If they leave you won't see the full verification

» Add a new message to this topic