FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Why do I get blocke when our profile states clearly?

Why do I get blocke when our profile states clearly?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have just been blocked (First time in over 18 months) When I clearly stated that I was a married man who's wife was ill and fancied a 3 sum?

All is on profile! So how dare anyone block me !

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

but its a site where everyone has choices hun, xx

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"I have just been blocked (First time in over 18 months) When I clearly stated that I was a married man who's wife was ill and fancied a 3 sum?

All is on profile! So how dare anyone block me !"

The block button is there for people to use when they want to and you have all single males blocked, but are surprised 1 person has blocked you!!!

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

well you get blocked for all sorts of reasons.....

I got blocked from one party host couple for wishing them a great social that I wasn't even going to.....

I have been blocked after one couple who said they weren't after single guys winked me.... I said hello.. and the hammer came down...

no point in getting all flustered and annoyed about it... there are more nice ones out there than bad ones.......

jog on and forget about it theres worse things in life

Just because some as blocked you does not mean they are bad

People WILL have there reasons, if you agree with them or not, it id there choice, deal with it and move on...

hey........just move on.........its only a swinging site and at the end of the day its no loss to you really is it?

i have nearly 400 on my blocklist, each one blocked individually all for different reasons, big deal u got blocked, get over yrself .

Anyone can block who they wish on this site. harsh as it may seem, there doesn't have to be a reason to do it ...... it's an option that is available to anyone who has the desire to use it.

"well you get blocked for all sorts of reasons.....

I got blocked from one party host couple for wishing them a great social that I wasn't even going to.....

I have been blocked after one couple who said they weren't after single guys winked me.... I said hello.. and the hammer came down...

no point in getting all flustered and annoyed about it... there are more nice ones out there than bad ones....... "

Well Fabio, have one last lingering look at our private pics because we're about to block you for being a really decent guy

Just kidding Fabio, but I'm sure you knew that anyway

Newcastle and Gateshead

I almost cried then......

but in all seriousness.. okay.. maybe "bad" was a bad choice of word since someone too umbridge to it.....

I meant more onward and upwards.. after all there is really no point on dwelling on those who had decided to block, just concentrate on those who decide to talk to you.....

life is too short..

swinging is suppose to be fun

By *aradisecplCouple  over a year ago

bristol

Why cant these ppl that get blocked just move on .. ppl have choices and if they want to they dont have to have a reason why..

"Why cant these ppl that get blocked just move on .. ppl have choices and if they want to they dont have to have a reason why.."

choices.........choices.............honestwe have choices omg

By *aradisecplCouple  over a year ago

bristol

lol..lol

One way to look at it is if they are that petty to block you over something silly then would they be someone you would want to meet anyway?

Steve. X

"One way to look at it is if they are that petty to block you over something silly then would they be someone you would want to meet anyway?

Steve. X"

define petty and silly....means different to different people...if someone blocks you it is there CHOISE, for whatever reason THEY choose. stop moaning plenty more fish in the sea, move on...

By *eviousLiasonsCouple  over a year ago

Travelling

Fabio Grooverider (he of the famous Guiness hat! ) said:

"swinging is suppose to be fun

"

Give that man a gold star!!!! We do wish others would realise this... if we give you a pound will you tell that to everyone on the site please? lol

"I have just been blocked (First time in over 18 months) When I clearly stated that I was a married man who's wife was ill and fancied a 3 sum?

well i suggest you put that on your profile hun cos we have lots of "couples" whose male half say that in a message and makes us wonder if they truly are a couple to begin with. If you put that on your profile that it is only you that swing people would not get wrong idea xxxx

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Fabio Grooverider (he of the famous Guiness hat! ) said:

swinging is suppose to be fun

Give that man a gold star!!!! We do wish others would realise this... if we give you a pound will you tell that to everyone on the site please? lol"

Still have the hat by the way... and now have some glasses as well to go along with it.....

okay... i'll admit that the first time it happened, it shocked me.... but now, pah can't please everyone!.... if I know I sent a message, and it was nice and genuine, my conscience is clear...

How Dare anyone block me... Hmmmmm have you not ever blocked anyone before??

We have and we have blocked guys for same reason as you state... We not got a problem meeting guys with cpl profile but usually as soon as we say fine as long as wife chats fem/fem to say its ok we dont hear anything back..

Not saying the same in your case,but im sure thats what many couples/singles have heard many times before..

Maybe,if you play alone too you should set up a single guy profile.

How can you even tell that someone has blocked you? Doesn't it say it could be because they have blocked you OR they've been suspended? Or am I missing something?

How dare you block single men, that is so unfair on single men...

Or maybe you accept people have a choice? No one has to agree anything to; chat, meet or play with anyone on the site...

Does your wife approve of you playing on your own ?

Did you state that on your profile at the time ?

Many couples believe that a swinging site is no place for people who are married and cheating (or in any full time relationship) since one of the earliest and basic requisites of swinging is "like minded" "open and honest" fun, perhaps they blocked you because they felt that what you were doing was wrong in thier eyes, that is thier choice and you have to respect that.

After all you won't play with single males yet exercise your choice to play as a single male, its all about freedom of choice.

On a personal note we have blocked literally thousands on the site, in many cases those we have blocked have done nothing wrong, we block most because they have no pictures in their profiles so we have no interest in them or because they "dont meet smokers" or we are outside thier age limits, this is not retaliation but simply that because we are not what they or we are looking for, blocking them means that when we use the chatroom the screen moves so much slower and an old git like me can keep up with what is being said by those we do have a chance with.

» Add a new message to this topic