FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > paying sub

paying sub

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *w5kerri OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

SIN BIN CITY

hi,

Every time it comes to paying subscription time I have an absolute shocker tryna get it done. It's bananas! This time i tried the text/phone thing - that hasn't appeared to work in the decade or so i've used the site but worth a shot, paying by debit card a couple of times, also doesn't work. So then i went to try paypal but after some sort of email addy screw up transferring money to Paypal to try that way i'm £50 down rn until that's sorted by Paypal.

I run out tomorrow, anyone have any ideas?

Anyone know how to do the fiver top up thing?

Also, why IS it so hard to give them our fees? Do other people struggle giving dem da dough???

*friday night perplexed face*

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Many people have upgraded over the years without any problem. You seem unlucky to not be able to use any method

By *idden Gem69Woman  over a year ago

north lanarkshire

Ive never had a problem.. unless your fone doesnt accept premium numbers or you dont have enough credit

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’ve paid my subscription via my phone over the years I’ve been on here. Never had a problem.

By *uliette500Woman  over a year ago

Hull

I've paid by text every time for 3 years and never had a problem.

By *tevealiceCouple  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

I paid for the first time by text recently.. worked fine, but now I’ve just got an extra charge on my phone bill of £4.30.. anybody else had this?

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"I paid for the first time by text recently.. worked fine, but now I’ve just got an extra charge on my phone bill of £4.30.. anybody else had this?"

Is it possible you've bought something else using your mobile...maybe an app download?

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I paid for the first time by text recently.. worked fine, but now I’ve just got an extra charge on my phone bill of £4.30.. anybody else had this?"

It won't be from the site. The only time you would be charged is if you sent for a text or made a call..and that would be £5 anyway

By *ollydoesWoman  over a year ago

Shangri-La

"I paid for the first time by text recently.. worked fine, but now I’ve just got an extra charge on my phone bill of £4.30.. anybody else had this?

It won't be from the site. The only time you would be charged is if you sent for a text or made a call..and that would be £5 anyway"

When I pay by text it gets added onto my phone bill at the end of the month.

By *skaway!Man  over a year ago

South East.

PayPal - you can’t go wrong ?

» Add a new message to this topic