FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Accidentally Reported a message

Accidentally Reported a message

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r Sprout OP   Man  over a year ago

the middle somewhere

As the title says, I accidentally reported a message that I received. Now previous messages from them have disappeared.

Does this affect them getting back in touch and can anything be done to reverse any restrictions imposed on them?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"As the title says, I accidentally reported a message that I received. Now previous messages from them have disappeared.

Does this affect them getting back in touch and can anything be done to reverse any restrictions imposed on them? "

if you’ve reported them,you will be automatically blocked from each other. Try contacting admin to explain maybe

the middle somewhere

Thank you I’ll get in touch with them

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Thank you I’ll get in touch with them "
have to ask. Intrigued as to how you accidentally reported as you have to go through the process? Must have been an initial reason?

the middle somewhere

"Thank you I’ll get in touch with them have to ask. Intrigued as to how you accidentally reported as you have to go through the process? Must have been an initial reason?"

I didn’t report the person. I reported the message while scrolling on mobile. I also have fat fingers so it was easily done.

» Add a new message to this topic