FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > usernames

usernames

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inkykath and mr bean OP   Couple  over a year ago

Somewhere in Yorkshire.

Hi are there any short cut keys that you can use instead of typing full usernames everytime, when chatting , as this can be timeconsuming as some are quite long. This would be especially helpful when things are moving fast in all of the rooms.

Thanx in advance.

Mr Bean

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"Hi are there any short cut keys that you can use instead of typing full usernames everytime, when chatting , as this can be timeconsuming as some are quite long. This would be especially helpful when things are moving fast in all of the rooms.

Thanx in advance.

You can copy and paste peoples usernames into chat. I presume you are meaning when you are whispering a user a lot?

Mr Bean"

I presume you want to use this for whispering certain people a number of times so you dont always have to type the 'arrowheads & usernames'?

Type the username along with the 'arrow heads' and then highlight it, if you then use ctrl + C to copy it (or right click and use 'copy') the next time you want to use that username to whisper someone you can paste it back onto the typing line by using ctrl + V (or right click again and use 'paste').

It will only save the last username you have copied though.

Hope this helps

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Do whispers work in the new chat room?

Use the PM under the profiles name, to send a PM (Private Message)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

whispers dont work in new chat but next to persons name is block, poke, pm and summit else cant remember, click on pm i.e.private message its better than whispers only i do like the cocked up whispers we have in old chat some are so funny lol

» Add a new message to this topic