FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Arranging an MMF for today and I face reached my email limit !

Arranging an MMF for today and I face reached my email limit !

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *3rAndHim OP   Couple  over a year ago

London

I have been with Fabs for many years and arranged lots of meets, gang bangs, orgies and parties.

I just put an add out for an MMF meet. I got lots of replyes and was sending a message to the guys wanting to join to say that I would reply at 4:30pm today … half way through sending the 20 ir so guys the message I reached a limit and the error message says to wait a couple of HOURS! When the block will be removed.

What!? I often send lots of messages, especially when arranging a gang bang or orgy but I haven’t used the site since Covid !

What can I do to respond to the many hopeful men wanting to play with my gf thus evening ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I'd probably put a status update, to inform of the issue. It doesn't solve the problem but it may open other options between you.

Sods law that you get it now! I feel your pain

By *udeNTw1stedMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Did you copy and paste the same message to everyone?

By *idden Gem69Woman  over a year ago

north lanarkshire

"I have been with Fabs for many years and arranged lots of meets, gang bangs, orgies and parties.

I just put an add out for an MMF meet. I got lots of replyes and was sending a message to the guys wanting to join to say that I would reply at 4:30pm today … half way through sending the 20 ir so guys the message I reached a limit and the error message says to wait a couple of HOURS! When the block will be removed.

What!? I often send lots of messages, especially when arranging a gang bang or orgy but I haven’t used the site since Covid !

What can I do to respond to the many hopeful men wanting to play with my gf thus evening ?"

The site might have blocked tou for spam messages or you could be using a banned word or phrase.. the ban lifts automatically

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

You normally get the message that the block will lift in a couple of hours for something you have written in mail that isn't allowed.

By *rJames_KerryMan  over a year ago

Kerry

"You normally get the message that the block will lift in a couple of hours for something you have written in mail that isn't allowed.

"

Are our messages being read, and screened by someone?

By *adyJayneWoman  over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

"You normally get the message that the block will lift in a couple of hours for something you have written in mail that isn't allowed.

Are our messages being read, and screened by someone?"

Only in that there is some logic checking for banned words or content type, the same as on the forum...

All done by the system, it's not like there is a person sat there physically checking every message sent.

Kerry

"

Only in that there is some logic checking for banned words or content type, the same as on the forum...

All done by the system, it's not like there is a person sat there physically checking every message sent. "

I Was thinking the same that it was done by a system.

But again if systems flag keys words

They these them visually checked?

Because of false positives ban etc.

Thought our message would be private.

By *idden Gem69Woman  over a year ago

north lanarkshire

"

All done by the system, it's not like there is a person sat there physically checking every message sent.

I Was thinking the same that it was done by a system.

But again if systems flag keys words

Because of false positives ban etc.

Thought our message would be private."

No the system flags up a word or phrase and the ban automatically is sent... hence why sometimes a word or phrase is used out of context the systems doesnt know that the ban still stands

By *omoxfordMan  over a year ago

leeds

I think if your a site supporter you can send more messages

Not sure though

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Are our messages being read, and screened by someone?"

They have filters that they use that block certain words/ phrases etc in mails , no one would have time to read every one of the 500,000 mails that are sent every day

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

Thought our message would be private."

It is all automated. Your mails are private

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Please don't post words on the forum that are blocked as most are blocked from the site / mail or the forum so you will be banned

(posts removed )

Kerry

"

Thought our message would be private.

It is all automated. Your mails are private"

Thanks for clearing that up.

» Add a new message to this topic