FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Profile gender

Profile gender

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hropshireGent OP   Man  over a year ago

shropshire

Hi, recently I have noticed there is quite a few profiles on the site that are “female” but when reading the profile they say they are pre op or identify as a female.

I have even had one person message me and ask to meet socially, I asked if she was born a female and she replied she was born a male and has a penis but identifies as a female.

What is fabs opinions on this? If members see profiles listed as “female” but the profile text says they are not should we report them?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

You can report them and let Admin have a look. If they are in the middle of their transition the profile may not be changed, but you have the information you need written on their profile if you don't wish to contact them.

By *ittlemisschezWoman  over a year ago

England

This strikes me as odd too. When I'm looking to meet a woman I tick the female box but my search has men that identify as women come up.

By *amantha TSWoman  over a year ago

Swindon

This is the problem with transgenders being tied in with crossdressers and TV's. We're not the same, so some of us have changed (Admin actually changed me from TV/TS to Woman so reporting may not achieve much).

I find this sits much easier with who I am, and I guess it's the same with others. Also for me as a trans woman who is looking for women, my sexuality of being gay makes more sense now rather than being a gay or straight TV/TS (am I a gay or straight man or woman?)

You say the profiles explain who they are, so not misleading, or trying to deceive you (My username is pretty obvious I hope) so where's the issue?

shropshire

"This is the problem with transgenders being tied in with crossdressers and TV's. We're not the same, so some of us have changed (Admin actually changed me from TV/TS to Woman so reporting may not achieve much).

I find this sits much easier with who I am, and I guess it's the same with others. Also for me as a trans woman who is looking for women, my sexuality of being gay makes more sense now rather than being a gay or straight TV/TS (am I a gay or straight man or woman?)

You say the profiles explain who they are, so not misleading, or trying to deceive you (My username is pretty obvious I hope) so where's the issue?"

I think it’s different for everyone but my personal experience of it is this.

My profile states I’m straight male and I have blocked Men and TV/TS.

Yet I get messages and dick pics from a “female” profile that is clearly a man but identity’s as a woman.

Swindon

If you're getting unrequested dick pics then yes that's wrong and should be reported. But for the vast majority of us we're here as women as that's who we are in day to day life, so please don't tar us all with the same brush!

By *ittlemisschezWoman  over a year ago

England

I just don't get it. This is a sex site, if I feel in the mood to meet someone with a vagina I select women only but then I get people with penis's in my search results.

I can understand it on a dating site but not a swinging or sex site

shropshire

To put it simply if I was to create a new account as a female and upoad a photo verification photo of myself (a naked hairy male with a penis and and beard) would it get approved?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why would you need to report? If they identify as female then they should have female profiles. Theyv been up front about it on their profiles and answered honestly when asked so it's on you to politely decline and move on, Like we all do with profiles we arent interested in or attracted to.

Swindon

"I just don't get it. This is a sex site, if I feel in the mood to meet someone with a vagina I select women only but then I get people with penis's in my search results.

I can understand it on a dating site but not a swinging or sex site "

I can search for couples and get singles. I can search for women and get couples. This is not an exclusive issue to trans, it's just people using the site how they want to.

shropshire

"Why would you need to report? If they identify as female then they should have female profiles. Theyv been up front about it on their profiles and answered honestly when asked so it's on you to politely decline and move on, Like we all do with profiles we arent interested in or attracted to. "

I think you have missed the point.

To be honest, I have filters on my profile too but am bombarded with messages from all kinds of mens profiles, from men who just like wearing womens clothes, to feminine men, men who identify as women and men who are submissive and all have profiles to show this. I also request no dick pics but gets tonnes every single day from straight men, along with pics of naked women. It is what it is.

Delete and move on, it's literally as simple as that. If seeing a dick on your screen is ruining your day or your searches than I suggest a less explicit site.

"Why would you need to report? If they identify as female then they should have female profiles. Theyv been up front about it on their profiles and answered honestly when asked so it's on you to politely decline and move on, Like we all do with profiles we arent interested in or attracted to.

I think you have missed the point.

"

What is the point then? Because I dont see the issue, just delete and move on like the rest of us do?

shropshire

What is the point in selecting a sex or gender when signing up then?

Just select what sex or gender you are looking to meet

I guess it depends on what your idea of sex and gender are.

To me having a trans man message me even if I had tv/ts or women blocked and even if they had biologically a womans body, it wouldnt be an issue. But to others it obviously is. Best you can do is delete and maybe stick a note on your profile to say you arent interested in that?

I think potentially it could be a problem if someone identifying as female but has a penis didn't tell the other party and turned up to a meet.

But in the most part, TVs, CDs, men identifying as female ect, tend to be honest and upfront about it.

I am not looking to meet women so it's not something I have encountered myself personally.

By *ally_be_coolWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

What's the problem? They've selected the gender label they feel is appropriate, you don't feel it's appropriate to your search results, but your differences of opinion have been cleared up by a quick glance at the profile text. I don't see the big issue; there's nothing to report.

shropshire

The problem is if I search for a female and do not wish to search for men or TV/CD I still get them in the search. It is increasing a lot.

Most of these profiles are photo verified too.

What is the point in having a female profile and it’s photo verified if it’s actually a male?

I think it makes a mockery of the site.

shropshire

When reading the rules for being photo verified it says this

“We check the verification matches your photos and account (Male). You'll then show as "photo-verified".

By *iss E99TV/TS  over a year ago

Near Taunton Somerset

"Hi, recently I have noticed there is quite a few profiles on the site that are “female” but when reading the profile they say they are pre op or identify as a female.

I have even had one person message me and ask to meet socially, I asked if she was born a female and she replied she was born a male and has a penis but identifies as a female.

What is fabs opinions on this? If members see profiles listed as “female” but the profile text says they are not should we report them?"

But did you go and meet them, that what everyone want to know

shropshire

"Hi, recently I have noticed there is quite a few profiles on the site that are “female” but when reading the profile they say they are pre op or identify as a female.

What is fabs opinions on this? If members see profiles listed as “female” but the profile text says they are not should we report them?

But did you go and meet them, that what everyone want to know "

No, because I’m not looking to meet Single males, TV/TS or CD’s……

By *ainbow_RoadWoman  over a year ago

Near Leamington Spa

They know their gender better than you do, don't like what you see? Just move on. Just like everyone else does.

FTR if you are getting unsolicited dick pics, then yes that is wrong and uncalled for but I can absolutely, 100% guarantee you get less than any of the women on here.

By *orMatureWomenAndCouplesMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

"They know their gender better than you do, don't like what you see? Just move on. Just like everyone else does.

"

Gender isn’t something you can ‘know’, it’s a genetic, chromosomal certainly. The OP is making the point that men with penises should not be invading women’s spaces on here anymore than they should be doing the same in any other aspect of society. Self ID does not a woman make.

By *heHornyWandererMan  over a year ago

glasgow

It’s a sex site, gender doesn’t play into it, but admin doesn’t give a hoot and just looks the other way.

» Add a new message to this topic