FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Site should name n shame time wasters

Site should name n shame time wasters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ev257 OP   Man  over a year ago

cardiff

So many people on this site have been let down by time wasters, arranging meets n people not showing up.

What I think that would improve this is, if 2 lots of people who may arrange a meet it then should be registered on this site n then after the meet you then confirm if the 2nd part turned up or not n this should be made accessible to all to view.

So for example if someone arranges a meet n you can see that they have arranged 10 meets in the past n have only turned up to 1 of them then you know there's a 90% chance they won't turn up n you know where you stand.

I have been let down quite a few times by time wasters as a single male n as a couple n on the few occasions when I have had meets I hear the same thing from others about being let down.

Myself I think this would be a big benefit to users aswell as the site, especially with the high costs of travel then only to be let down n when you do confront the people who don't turn up to meets they go ahead n block you n no doubt go ahead n do the same thing to someone else.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *idden Gem69Woman  over a year ago

north lanarkshire

Wouldnt work, too many people will abuse it, if i piss someone off or turn them down they are open to falsely name and shame me.. like I could you..

If you continually get let down they you should be looking at your vetting process

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

The site would be wrong to do this but they do have ability to accept or decline use of the site.

All reports about inappropriate behaviour by others are investigated and action is taken. Always report no shows.