FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Can't access account

Can't access account

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I can't remember my password for my main account and the reset email link won't send. Any suggestions? I've contacted admin but no reply (it was only yesterday, so patients may be the answer)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Are any admin free to help please

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Are you sure you are putting the right email address in for the link?

"Are you sure you are putting the right email address in for the link?

"

Yeah, I've tried dozens of times. It's weird. I tried to create a new account as I couldn't access old one but site says email already in use and I can see, message etc the account I need... yet for whatever reason the link won't send.

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Yeah, I've tried dozens of times. It's weird. I tried to create a new account as I couldn't access old one but site says email already in use and I can see, message etc the account I need... yet for whatever reason the link won't send. "

Could be due to your network given the site

Yeah, I've tried dozens of times. It's weird. I tried to create a new account as I couldn't access old one but site says email already in use and I can see, message etc the account I need... yet for whatever reason the link won't send.

Could be due to your network given the site "

Not sure I understand mate?

By *rancois Du BoisMan  over a year ago

The wrong side of the tracks.

Not sure I understand mate?"

Some mobile companies are prudes and won’t let you on the site if the prude setting is on, however probably not the case as normally it’ll come up as a network error.

Have you checked spam filters?

Is it possible that you deleted your account rather than just logged out.

Some mobile companies are prudes and won’t let you on the site if the prude setting is on, however probably not the case as normally it’ll come up as a network error.

Is it possible that you deleted your account rather than just logged out. "

To be fair "prude" was on so had to be in WiFi but its off and I'm fully "de-pruded" haha.

Checked spam mate, yeah

The account is still active, I messaged it last night and I thought I'd just create a new profile instead but it won't let me as "email already in use"

Hopefully admin get in touch though.

By *rancois Du BoisMan  over a year ago

The wrong side of the tracks.

Is it possible that you deleted your account rather than just logged out.

To be fair "prude" was on so had to be in WiFi but its off and I'm fully "de-pruded" haha.

Checked spam mate, yeah

The account is still active, I messaged it last night and I thought I'd just create a new profile instead but it won't let me as "email already in use"

Hopefully admin get in touch though. "

You weren’t banned for any reason?

"

You weren’t banned for any reason? "

Nah, I had a profile a while ago and had made some great friends along the way but I (stupidly) deleted it. I created a new one a a few months later but haven't used it since (couple months) and now I can't get in... admittedly, my own fault for forgetting password but I'm kinda stuck until admin get involved I think.

No mad panic... I just wanna get my keys back in the bowl haha

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"

Nah, I had a profile a while ago and had made some great friends along the way but I (stupidly) deleted it. I created a new one a a few months later but haven't used it since (couple months) and now I can't get in... admittedly, my own fault for forgetting password but I'm kinda stuck until admin get involved I think.

No mad panic... I just wanna get my keys back in the bowl haha "

Why don't you just set this profile up properly.

If the email reset link is not working that suggests there is no account for that email.

By *lowercandyWoman  over a year ago

Lancashire

"I can't remember my password for my main account and the reset email link won't send. Any suggestions? I've contacted admin but no reply (it was only yesterday, so patients may be the answer) "

Main account?!

How many do you need

Multiple accounts just make you sound dodgy personally

"I can't remember my password for my main account and the reset email link won't send. Any suggestions? I've contacted admin but no reply (it was only yesterday, so patients may be the answer)

Main account?!

How many do you need

Multiple accounts just make you sound dodgy personally

"

Two, it would seem. Thanks for you "help"

"

No mad panic... I just wanna get my keys back in the bowl haha

Why don't you just set this profile up properly.

If the email reset link is not working that suggests there is no account for that email. "

Yeah that's an option, good idea. I'd like to carry on the conversations I was having... without having to set up new account and explain why etc but... if it comes to it I'll do that, thanks.

Definitely still active though (or it seems that way since I can't set up new one with that email and I'm able to message my other profile etc. Fingers crossed

» Add a new message to this topic