FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Forum thread

Forum thread

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nubis282 OP   Man  over a year ago

Hamilton

I'm a little confused, a forum thread that I have been commenting on has completely disappeared. What would cause this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uliette500Woman  over a year ago

Hull

"I'm a little confused, a forum thread that I have been commenting on has completely disappeared. What would cause this? "

Only admin can delete threads. Has it gone or just been moved to another section?

Have you checked via "Recent Threads You Posted to"

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

If you can remember what it was try searching via the forum Search then scroll down

Hamilton

"I'm a little confused, a forum thread that I have been commenting on has completely disappeared. What would cause this?

Only admin can delete threads. Has it gone or just been moved to another section?

Have you checked via "Recent Threads You Posted to""

Yeah that's what I thought about admin access.

I've checked both my own and also the OP recent threads and yeah completely gone.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

It probably broke rules in some way, was a subject that admin has asked us to remove or the op had asked for it to be removed

Hamilton

"It probably broke rules in some way, was a subject that admin has asked us to remove or the op had asked for it to be removed "

Fair enough, I'm guessing then it was the OP asking for it to be removed, as there was nothing wrong with the subject of the thread.

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

"I'm a little confused, a forum thread that I have been commenting on has completely disappeared. What would cause this? "
if the theme of thread was wrong for where you posted it or maybe unsuitable a mods maybe removed it

By *oung n hung for funMan  over a year ago

Coundon , Bishop Auckland

"It probably broke rules in some way, was a subject that admin has asked us to remove or the op had asked for it to be removed "

What about the one we're I asked why a profile was missing on search option but the URl Still linked it to profile

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"It probably broke rules in some way, was a subject that admin has asked us to remove or the op had asked for it to be removed

What about the one we're I asked why a profile was missing on search option but the URl Still linked it to profile

"

Without seeing the thread I can't say but it was probably for one of the reasons mentioned

» Add a new message to this topic