FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Who looked at me

Who looked at me

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oungJ20 OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Anyone find that people are viewing their profile and messaging them but not showing in who looked at me? Not just the silver or gold members

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uliette500Woman  over a year ago

Hull

"Anyone find that people are viewing their profile and messaging them but not showing in who looked at me? Not just the silver or gold members "

You can hide yourself from people's "who looked at me" lists. That will be why they are not showing.

Manchester

Even people who haven’t hid themselves or have upgraded membership are not showing haha.

By *idden Gem69Woman  over a year ago

north lanarkshire

"Even people who haven’t hid themselves or have upgraded membership are not showing haha. "

How do you know they havent hid themselves?

By *uliette500Woman  over a year ago

Hull

"Even people who haven’t hid themselves or have upgraded membership are not showing haha. "

They don't have to hide their profile they can just hide from showing in the who looked at me lists.

Manchester

My mate told me he viewed my profile but I didn’t see and he hasn’t got his set to not show lol.

By *ornLordMan  over a year ago

Wiltshire and London

"My mate told me he viewed my profile but I didn’t see and he hasn’t got his set to not show lol. "

Could be that you've blocked messages from guys. I suspect that means they don't show up in your who's viewed me lists. Oddly, though, I can see TV/TS who have viewed but don't get any messages - not that I'm at all bothered about that!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *panking masterMan  over a year ago

Washington

"Anyone find that people are viewing their profile and messaging them but not showing in who looked at me? Not just the silver or gold members "
not really bothered about who looks (hundreds of keyboard surfers on here) i am more interested in the one's who make contact and chat,,

By *rFoxAndXenoCouple  over a year ago

Weymouth

"My mate told me he viewed my profile but I didn’t see and he hasn’t got his set to not show lol.

Could be that you've blocked messages from guys. I suspect that means they don't show up in your who's viewed me lists. Oddly, though, I can see TV/TS who have viewed but don't get any messages - not that I'm at all bothered about that!"

Manchester

Hahah yeah I think I did this by mistake as it’s fixed now! Thanks for all your suggestions

» Add a new message to this topic