FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Verification Summary help

Verification Summary help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inkyCorkMan OP   Man  over a year ago

Cork City Centre

Hi everyone,

So I got a verification from a male/male couple while I was on cam. I don't want this verification. I am able to remove the written verification on my profile but it still says 1mm under verification summary. I blocked this couple but it still comes up. I know I can completely hide my verification summary but I don't want to do that. Any one know how to get rid of 1mm?

Thanks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uliette500Woman  over a year ago

Hull

In short you can't do anything to change your summary.

You could try messaging and asking admin to remove the veri but as it was genuine they might not do it.

By *idden Gem69Woman  over a year ago

north lanarkshire

Or just hide your summary

Cork City Centre

"In short you can't do anything to change your summary.

You could try messaging and asking admin to remove the veri but as it was genuine they might not do it."

Okay, I'll message admin and see what they say. I probably won't get a reply from them but maybe they'll take note of it. Just looking at the forums regarding the verification summary and it seems a lot of people are having the same kind of problem with. Thanks for the advice.

Cork City Centre

"Or just hide your summary"

Seems like it's the only thing to do. Maybe admin might sort this out in the future. Thanks for you advice.

By *uliette500Woman  over a year ago

Hull

"In short you can't do anything to change your summary.

You could try messaging and asking admin to remove the veri but as it was genuine they might not do it.

Okay, I'll message admin and see what they say. I probably won't get a reply from them but maybe they'll take note of it. Just looking at the forums regarding the verification summary and it seems a lot of people are having the same kind of problem with. Thanks for the advice."

It isn't a problem with the summary as such, you simply can't choose what it says. If you have had a verification from anyone it is added to your summary. It has always been this way.

I do feel it would be better if you had an option to either accept or reject a verification before it was added to your profile though. Where as at the moment it goes straight on whether you want it or not.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ah, the importance of setting appropriate message filters.

You could have set your filters to prevent MM couples messaging you, which would have meant they wouldn't have been able to leave you that veri.

Cork City Centre

"Ah, the importance of setting appropriate message filters.

You could have set your filters to prevent MM couples messaging you, which would have meant they wouldn't have been able to leave you that veri."

Good idea, thanks, but too late now.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Anyone willing to go on cam with me and verify?

By *hickdickukMan  over a year ago

Huddersfield

"Anyone willing to go on cam with me and verify?"

Nope

By *cottyuk40Man 30 weeks ago

Blackburn

I've verified a person recently and my verification summary does not change but has on the personal I verified, does my verification summary have to be shown so it can be updated, thanks

By *uliette500Woman 30 weeks ago

Hull

"I've verified a person recently and my verification summary does not change but has on the personal I verified, does my verification summary have to be shown so it can be updated, thanks"

Your summary only changes when someone verifies you. It doesn't change when you verfi them.

By *cottyuk40Man 27 weeks ago

Blackburn

I've been verified and verified from a meet but the summary doesn't change anyone have any ideas why

By *dd_soxMan 27 weeks ago

Suffolk

If its a cam veri - what's the fuss? You were on cam, they watched. It doesn't say you've meet them as you are only intetested in MF couples and women.

You have hidden the summary - so the issue can't be seen

By *irsmokeyMan 26 weeks ago

birmingham

I’m having and issue where 2 separate people on 3 occasions have verified me by meet and by cam but it doesn’t show on my account. It still says I haven’t been verified. Anybody know why this is?

By *ucka39Man 26 weeks ago

Newcastle

"I’m having and issue where 2 separate people on 3 occasions have verified me by meet and by cam but it doesn’t show on my account. It still says I haven’t been verified. Anybody know why this is?"

Hiya

Maybe they're not verified either as you need to be verified before a person can verify someone else

By *orney 999Man 25 weeks ago

Ballinasloe

Hi people I'm looking to get verified if any 1 can help

By *idden Gem69Woman 25 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

"Hi people I'm looking to get verified if any 1 can help"

Doesnt work like that you cant just ask for a verification

» Add a new message to this topic