FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Blocked

Blocked

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I sent a polite opening message to a woman. She has read the message not deleted it but has blocked me.

So my guess is she knows me and doesn't want me to know who she is.

Anyway my point is she has blocked me but can still see all my details and read my message still.

So how do I block her back?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ightNWet69Woman  over a year ago

dark side of the moon

[Removed by poster at 01/02/23 14:27:14]

By *ightNWet69Woman  over a year ago

dark side of the moon

Click on her profile, it will say you can't view it but you can still block using the menu option on the right

Ah I made the mistake of deleting the thread so now I can even get to that bit.

How do you undelete a threas

By *idden Gem69Woman  over a year ago

north lanarkshire

You cant undelete a message thread

north lanarkshire

Is it still in ur sent box?

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

You can block someone, even if their profile is not fully accessible to you. Just click into the same menu area, as usual.

People block for all kinds of reasons, the key message being is that things will not progress further. Ut makes future possible mistakes avoidable, preventing any communication.

"Is it still in ur sent box?"

Unfortunately not

"You can block someone, even if their profile is not fully accessible to you. Just click into the same menu area, as usual.

People block for all kinds of reasons, the key message being is that things will not progress further. Ut makes future possible mistakes avoidable, preventing any communication. "

I'm not bothered that she blocked me more the fact she can still see my message, all my photos etc so want to block her to stop that really.

I feel the block feature should work both ways

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

The block feature does work both ways. If either of you blocks the other then neither can see the others profile or message. However, any messages you've already sent to each other can still be read as they stay in the inbox until deleted by the recipient.

(Bry)

"The block feature does work both ways. If either of you blocks the other then neither can see the others profile or message. However, any messages you've already sent to each other can still be read as they stay in the inbox until deleted by the recipient.

(Bry)"

Is that true as I was under the impression the person who blocked me could still see my profile even though I can't see there's. I'd that is the case then that's definitely a lot better

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"I sent a polite opening message to a woman. She has read the message not deleted it but has blocked me.

Anyway my point is she has blocked me but can still see all my details and read my message still.

So how do I block her back?"

if you are sending pics why not choose the option to delete once viewed

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"The block feature does work both ways. If either of you blocks the other then neither can see the others profile or message. However, any messages you've already sent to each other can still be read as they stay in the inbox until deleted by the recipient.

(Bry)

Is that true as I was under the impression the person who blocked me could still see my profile even though I can't see there's. I'd that is the case then that's definitely a lot better "

The person who blocks you can't see your profile. However they have the option to unblock you. If you wish to block her coot your URL replace your name with hers and use the drop down menu to block

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I sent a polite opening message to a woman. She has read the message not deleted it but has blocked me.

Maybe it's just you arent her type. I do it all the time as its all in my profile

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

"Is that true as I was under the impression the person who blocked me could still see my profile even though I can't see there's. I'd that is the case then that's definitely a lot better "

They could unblock you without you knowing and then yes, see your profile again. You can block them if you can get to their profile (from a message or just editing a URL to put their name in) and block them as well just to be sure.

(Bry)

By *uliette500Woman  over a year ago

Hull

(Bry)

Is that true as I was under the impression the person who blocked me could still see my profile even though I can't see there's. I'd that is the case then that's definitely a lot better "

Yes this is true. As soon as a block is in place it stops views of profiles and messages in both directions.

I wouldn't jump to the conclusion she knows you as a lot of people just block those that they don't want to meet.

I have blocked people due to status updates and forum posts in the past if I know we are not suited.

As others have said though if it would make you feel better you can block her back if you know who it was.

Just leave a private note against their profile, which you can still do with profiles that have blocked you. Helps to remind you why you are blocked or what was said etc so you don't waste your own time.

"Just leave a private note against their profile, which you can still do with profiles that have blocked you. Helps to remind you why you are blocked or what was said etc so you don't waste your own time. "

Thanks

By *entadreadMan  over a year ago

Essex

Once she has blocked you, she will not be able to see your profile....

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"

Once she has blocked you, she will not be able to see your profile.... "

She could unblock, read the profile then block again !

[Removed by poster at 04/02/23 10:49:39]

Don't go down the rabbit hole of second guessing why someone has blocked you, if your message is still there read or unread then don't be creepy and keep looking at their profile, that's the only way that you knew that you were blocked.

Send you message and move on with life, that's my advice

Enjoy

north lanarkshire

On the block list you can see peoples status updates amd if they are online

By *entadreadMan  over a year ago

Essex

"

Once she has blocked you, she will not be able to see your profile....

She could unblock, read the profile then block again !"

Would mean she is interested in him, & is playing games

By *ice_pair69Couple  over a year ago

Cambs

Are you using new mailbox or old ?

On iPhone click on older or new one and sometimes can see messages (non thread)

Press message tab

Then just blow in light grey writing says old/new mailbox

Click

Then options to select have a fondle around that

If she's blocked you, she won't be able to see your profile

» Add a new message to this topic