FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Who viewed me

Who viewed me

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ananaman41 OP   Man  over a year ago

Dublin

I have men and trans blocked from messaging me. By all accounts, this means men then also wont appear in your 'who viewed me', however trans still appear in this.

Why is that?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aizyWoman  over a year ago

west midlands

"I have men and trans blocked from messaging me. By all accounts, this means men then also wont appear in your 'who viewed me', however trans still appear in this.

Why is that? "

I thought it just stopped them msging you not viewing you, could it be they have viewed you before you set the block? I know when you set filters on who can msg anyone who msged you before the filters are set can still msg you?

Dublin

"I have men and trans blocked from messaging me. By all accounts, this means men then also wont appear in your 'who viewed me', however trans still appear in this.

Why is that?

I thought it just stopped them msging you not viewing you, could it be they have viewed you before you set the block? I know when you set filters on who can msg anyone who msged you before the filters are set can still msg you?"

No ive always had both blocks on from day 1.

And i know it doesn't stop either from viewing you, but i know in the case of men it stops them from showing in your 'who viewed me'. However for trans, it doesnt stop that.

Anyone any ideas why?

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Everyone can view just not message when you've chosen the filters it's all you have unless you change to site supporter only I think

Dublin

"Everyone can view just not message when you've chosen the filters it's all you have unless you change to site supporter only I think "

Im not asking about whether someone can view or not, im asking why trans still appear in the 'who viewed me' but men dont, even though i have both blocked

Newcastle

"Everyone can view just not message when you've chosen the filters it's all you have unless you change to site supporter only I think

Im not asking about whether someone can view or not, im asking why trans still appear in the 'who viewed me' but men dont, even though i have both blocked"

Because you can't stop people viewing you.... Only control the message so they can't

Unless you use the privacy and hide

Newcastle

Just viewed you go check

Dublin

"Just viewed you go check "

Just checked, and you dont appear.

Yet trans do, even though i have men and trans blocked.

Interesting

Newcastle

Try doing it again in settings then refresh page might help

You do know that you are unable to see but everyone can depending on their settings set

Dublin

"Try doing it again in settings then refresh page might help

You do know that you are unable to see but everyone can depending on their settings set "

Just refreshed settings. Not sure what you mean by your second line though?

Newcastle

"Try doing it again in settings then refresh page might help

You do know that you are unable to see but everyone can depending on their settings set

Just refreshed settings. Not sure what you mean by your second line though? "

The settings who viewed me only works either be shown or incognito it doesn't go by sexual gender only the message filters controls who can or cannot message check the FAQ at the bottom of your profile so you understand pal

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm naughty as I just viewed you only because you don't like it now you can block me or I may view your profile again for good measure.

Dublin

"I'm naughty as I just viewed you only because you don't like it now you can block me or I may view your profile again for good measure.

"

Are you addressing me?

Firstly i didnt say that, i merely queried why trans show in my 'who viewed me' when men don't, even though i have both blocked.

And bizarrely now, you haven't showed either. Perhaps you have that stealth thing turned on

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

It's always been just single men won't show on the who looked at me if you have them blocked. Not sure why though sorry

By *idden Gem69Woman  over a year ago

north lanarkshire

Its just how it is

Dublin

"It's always been just single men won't show on the who looked at me if you have them blocked. Not sure why though sorry"

Ah ok. Just as i thought so. Thanks for clearing that up.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't know why, it's just a quirk of the site. You'll find MM couples will also show up in 'who's viewed me'. It's only single males that don't show if you've blocked them

» Add a new message to this topic