FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Don't understand why 1) I was banned in the first place 2) Why 4 days later I am still banned.

Don't understand why 1) I was banned in the first place 2) Why 4 days later I am still banned.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iyu OP   Woman  over a year ago

Cheltenham

Basically I just need someone to explain to me why I was banned. I have read the rules and understand that if someone appears in the background who is/looks underage you will get banned.

But I am 19, was the only person on my webcam and have been verified by people I have met in real life. So why was I banned exactly?

Also why am I still banned a few days later =/

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Basically I just need someone to explain to me why I was banned. I have read the rules and understand that if someone appears in the background who is/looks underage you will get banned.

But I am 19, was the only person on my webcam and have been verified by people I have met in real life. So why was I banned exactly?

Also why am I still banned a few days later =/"

Wish i was banned coz i didnt look my age..

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

I would suggest:

1) As you have verifications then surely the people that have met you face to face can judge if you came across as 19 or younger.

2) The mod (IMHO but am open to correction) can't act on "belief" - that's like kicking someone's profile becasue they "believe" he "will be" a trouble maker as opposed to fact of what he or she has done (ps: feel free to send photocopy/scan of driver's license. lol)

3) Report the incident to admin with as much detail let them deal with it.

At all times however, try to remain cool and composed - if you've done nothing wrong then you should have nothing to worry about as you formulate your constructive and rational argument.

Cheltenham

Just frustrating because the people I have met pick me up from University!! Am just like wtf I was going to scan in my passport but thought better of it haha (it's a ruddy awful picture haha) I have reported the incident and I agree she can't ban me on belief alone.

How long will the ban be in place and do I have to be online for it to be lifted?

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

My guess - till admins decide if the ban needs to stand or be lifted, but I wouldn't know how that works (to be fair, I'd have been tempted to scan my passport as well, but noooooo - driver's license or similar is just as fine)

Cheltenham

Don't have a drivers license (never really wanted to drive) gah tbh I have emailed the fab people and hopefully they will lift it at some point -.-

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

For the safety of all users sometimes the mods act with an "abundance of caution" for review by Admin.

This has now been reviewed.

Admin x