FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > nuisances

nuisances

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *mileymaneater OP   Woman  over a year ago

north west

hello. joined nearly 3weeks ago, have modified my profile twice. I am getting people whom are obviuosly not reading it correctly. i will modiefy again and spell it out for them in capitals!! thankyou because otherwise it's an ok site from _mileymaneater

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

To be honest you can spell out whatever you choose till the cows come home and will will not make one bit of difference.

There are chancers and idiots, call them what you will, on this and every other site you can imagine. They always have been there and always will be there no matter what you do - it's a fact of life.

If you get messages from the people you don't want, the simple way to deal with it is to delete it, maybe even block the user if you feel strongly enough about it. But at the end of the day - live with it because it aint going away, no matter how many forum threads are started about it

Move on .....

One thing I would strongly advise against is being too forceful in your profile. By all means specify who you want to meet, after all that is why you have a profile, but phrases such as "timewasters take a hike" and similar things only serve to annoy people who do read the profile

Enjoy the site

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you mean your still getting messaged by couples just use your filter and block buttons.

XXXX

By *mileymaneater OP   Woman  over a year ago

north west

thank you, redhot, i will take your advice on my profile and modify it. iv'e looked at yours and taken on board how u have described your selves. I am very new to this and very nervous and a bit scared actually. believe it or not, my job is a security officer, good at my job, but when it comes to this am qiuet shy. but i will stay with it. and thanks again for your concern

» Add a new message to this topic