FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Read messages

Read messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he Muffinman OP   Man 48 weeks ago

West Gloucestershire

Hi I wonder if you could help me out?

I’ve sometimes sent a message to another profile and looked at my sent messages to see if ours been read and on occasion they have chosen that they’ve been read.

However, when I sometimes log back in to go on sent messages again the message that has been read has reverted back to ‘yellow’ so by investing that they have not been read

I’ve had this happen a few times

Any ideas please?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ucka39Man 48 weeks ago

Newcastle

"Hi I wonder if you could help me out?

I’ve sometimes sent a message to another profile and looked at my sent messages to see if ours been read and on occasion they have chosen that they’ve been read.

However, when I sometimes log back in to go on sent messages again the message that has been read has reverted back to ‘yellow’ so by investing that they have not been read

Any ideas please? "

Hi op

Site supporter can change the message from read to unread you can notice at the top of the message I believe with a line

West Gloucestershire

Any ideas please?

Hi op

Site supporter can change the message from read to unread you can notice at the top of the message I believe with a line

"

You mean the person you sent it to can change it from read to unread once they’ve read it?

Why would they want to do that? lol

By *icecouple561Couple 48 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Any ideas please?

Hi op

You mean the person you sent it to can change it from read to unread once they’ve read it?

Why would they want to do that? lol"

It prevents people asking why you haven't replied.

West Gloucestershire

Any ideas please?

Hi op

Why would they want to do that? lol

It prevents people asking why you haven't replied."

Oh I see…. Thank you

» Add a new message to this topic