FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Photo upload issue

Photo upload issue

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tallionExotica OP   Man 47 weeks ago

Islington

My account's photo upload had been blocked and I've repeatedly requested the admins to please fix this problem for me. I've messaged them so many times and it's been more than a year yet not a single person comes back to respond about it.

So I want to request the admins once again if they can sort out my photo uploading issue once again please. It's a problem when I can't upload more recent pictures of myself when people who I chat with request for one.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ucka39Man 47 weeks ago

Newcastle

"My account's photo upload had been blocked and I've repeatedly requested the admins to please fix this problem for me. I've messaged them so many times and it's been more than a year yet not a single person comes back to respond about it.

So I want to request the admins once again if they can sort out my photo uploading issue once again please. It's a problem when I can't upload more recent pictures of myself when people who I chat with request for one. "

If you've broken rules re photo and been blocked and no response from admin it seems like it's going remain that way pal

Always follow the rules

By *uliette500Woman 47 weeks ago

Hull

Admin don't respond to forum threads only to direct messages.

If you have messaged many times for over a year and it's not been fixed it looks like the ban is there to stay.