FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Still needing forum help

Still needing forum help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ch Well OP   Man 47 weeks ago

Scotland

Have posted about this previously and contacted site owners at least a dozen times over this.

Unable to post in forums using new couples profile. Becoming extremely frustrating as wish to discuss attending our first club in the clubs board.

Can type out a message but when I go to post it it just get a return to forum message and my post is lost.

Had the same trouble with this profile but admin fixed it in no time but I'm being continually ignored this time.

Will someone please fix it otherwise there is no point us having the profile.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *iewMan 47 weeks ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Your best bet is to contact Admin again and ask them to re_iew. Thanks

https://www.fabswingers.com/contact-us

Scotland

Actually given up on this now. Was going to have site membership in the couples prof6but not now, not when I won't get full use of the site.

Very disappointing Fab, very disappointing

By *ucka39Man 47 weeks ago

Newcastle

"Actually given up on this now. Was going to have site membership in the couples prof6but not now, not when I won't get full use of the site.

Very disappointing Fab, very disappointing "

Be patient helps. You have to remember they'll be a list before your own turn comes

Scotland

"Actually given up on this now. Was going to have site membership in the couples prof6but not now, not when I won't get full use of the site.

Be patient helps. You have to remember they'll be a list before your own turn comes"

Will be a helluva list then. I've messaged almost daily for 6 weeks. I'm out of patience

By *ucka39Man 47 weeks ago

Newcastle

Be patient helps. You have to remember they'll be a list before your own turn comes

Will be a helluva list then. I've messaged almost daily for 6 weeks. I'm out of patience "

Well if it's been that long maybe you've received some kind of ban since you've not had a response is normally the case

Scotland

Will be a helluva list then. I've messaged almost daily for 6 weeks. I'm out of patience

Well if it's been that long maybe you've received some kind of ban since you've not had a response is normally the case "

Banned from forums we've never been able to post in since we started that account?

Scotland

With the amount of messages I'm getting from folk it's apparent I'm far from alone in having this problem.

The silence from Fab on this matter is extremely disappointing