FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Mail inbox

Mail inbox

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ositiveVibesJBx OP   Man 47 weeks ago

Birmingham/Wigan

Hey everyone,

Logged on this morning and I can’t view my inbox. The page is literally blank. Sent messages are fine and can see them but just having problems with the inbox. I’ve even tried on the desktop version and it’s same issue there.

Any ideas?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ucka39Man 47 weeks ago

Newcastle

"Hey everyone,

Logged on this morning and I can’t view my inbox. The page is literally blank. Sent messages are fine and can see them but just having problems with the inbox. I’ve even tried on the desktop version and it’s same issue there.

Any ideas?"

Hi op

Maybe you deleted them by accident it's easily done now

By *ositiveVibesJBx OP   Man 47 weeks ago

Birmingham/Wigan

"Hey everyone,

Any ideas?

Hi op

Maybe you deleted them by accident it's easily done now "

Yea see I thought that but I very much doubt it as I wouldn’t even know how to do that haha

By *ucka39Man 47 weeks ago

Newcastle

"Hey everyone,

Any ideas?

Hi op

Maybe you deleted them by accident it's easily done now

Yea see I thought that but I very much doubt it as I wouldn’t even know how to do that haha"

It's so easily done since the friends bar big fingers catch it unexpectedly had few close calls

» Add a new message to this topic