FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Verifications

Verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone got any ideas how to SHOW your verifications on your profile?.. i choose to hide it a few months ago but now i want to show it again i cant find the sodding thing!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Go into your account and into manage verifications in the list in the left hand side

they will be in there and then you can choose which ones you want to show on your profile

i have done! been verified a few months ago ut when i go there all i can see is

"This page allows you to choose what feedback to display on your profile."

nothing else??

is the "display on profile" buuton underneath not showing if not contact admin xx

yeh got NO buttons at all. tried admin but they are no help at all..they dont bother replying so im stuffed here!! its a great site but a totall nightmare trying to get things sorted.... tnx anyhow.

Forum Mod

I think the problem has been solved now

Just need to point out that if the people that have verified you have since left the site then the verifications go too

The green tick will always be there to show that you have been verified though

Oh and this member of the team replied on here and via pm so we do try and help out when we can

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

Both of your verifiers no longer have accounts on here (they must have left) so the button won't show.

We can probably improve this functionality to make it clearer what has happened.

Admin

tnx all

Yeh i fully understand now whats going on, i did think it strange why i couldn't turn it back on again.. so looks like i better get meeting again!! although i did meet a couple last night so with a bit of luck they may verify me.

tnx again for all your help!!

please help!!!!!!!

i have verified someone i met but it does not show up to them. when i send the message it says " we have saved your message " when they click manage verifications it just says that you can only access this when you have been verified. why is my verification not being sent?

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"please help!!!!!!!

i have verified someone i met but it does not show up to them. when i send the message it says " we have saved your message " when they click manage verifications it just says that you can only access this when you have been verified. why is my verification not being sent?"

From the FAQ:

Verifications we try to leave for another user aren't being saved

If you're trying to verify another account that you have created yourself or you're trying to verify someone who is using the same PC as yourself, then the verification won't be recorded. We do this to stop people creating fake accounts and verifying them themselves.

(In this case, you can't verify another account you've created yourself).

Admin

» Add a new message to this topic