FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Fake profile

Fake profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    42 weeks ago

Been chatting with what we thought was a couple for a few weeks some good chat but the odd thing just didn’t ring true. They where site supporter, had green tick verification the were not photo verified. The had Pictures, friends only content a basic profile. Anyways after some digging and realising i recognised the Female I found her on Facebook slightly different name to on here (who doesn’t) he husband different name. So I confronted them via message on here. I said I knew who they where and that I would be disappointed if it turned out that the profile was fake but we would not talk anymore to them unless they could confirm it was them. Now there profile is hidden . So I have came to the conclusion that:

1. It’s the male only and the female dosnt know her husband is sharing naked pictures of her online.

2. It’s the female and he dosnt know she’s using the site.

3. It’s nether but someone who has access to there stuff.

Now my options, leave it down to a bad experience and forget about it. Report to site see if they can do anything about it. Out them on my profile to try and make people not make the same mistake we nearly did or send her her nudes back and the vids of him wanking. We joined this site for good experiences and I won’t lie this has put R off abit but I will do my best to assure her. Any advice would be taken greatly thanks M

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *aomilatteCouple 42 weeks ago

Midlands

They may be horrified that you told them you know who they are, most people would be. They may be a genuine couple who have now hidden their profile after being outed?

By (user no longer on site) OP    42 weeks ago

It was the conversation that made me come to the conclusion it was a single person and I would highly say it was him. Always asking for face pictures with the nudes (which we never do) when ever we tryed to meet them there was always an excuse. Told us they lived 20mins away but they where always with in 2miles. There green tick was displayed but no mention of how meany meets and who the veri was off and no photo veri.I know me and R arnt green ticked yet but we are photo verified and anyone with half a brain can surly see by our profile we are genuine. It’s a shame because it’s the first time R has done this and this has put her off quite a bit

By *ucka39Man 42 weeks ago

Newcastle

Problem is most guys are quick just to verify even a blank profile as they get excited by few messages but then you have those whom have more than one account each one being different and maybe even a site supporter on one too me it's just creepy even having more than one account as it can be being dishonest.... But best way if you are suspicious or it looks suspicious simply report as it helps everyone

By *littlteBitMoreWoman 42 weeks ago

Scotland

"They may be horrified that you told them you know who they are, most people would be. They may be a genuine couple who have now hidden their profile after being outed?"

Agree with this, I'd be a bit put out if you contacted me and it appeared youd basically stalked me on fb.

I'm not surprised they hid the profile.

Yes, they could be a fake but possibly not.

By *icecouple561Couple 42 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

If you genuinely believe this to be a fake profile report it and let admin deal with it.