FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Can't leave a verification

Can't leave a verification

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    42 weeks ago

Hi all, I've tried multiple times today to leave a verification for a profile that is 5 days old. She can't verify me because she isn't verified.

When I submit the verification, it says the verification has been saved, click to return to homepage.

I've also accidently left the verification to the wrong person and then very quickly followed it up with an apology and a solution found on the forum.

Unfortunately I've not found a solution for this one. Can anyone help?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan 42 weeks ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

These are some reasons a verification might not save:

* If you're sharing or have shared a wifi or internet connection or computer we'll probably not save the verification. This stops people creating fake accounts and verifying themselves.

* If you have created another account, you'll be unable to verify it.

* If you'd be blocked from messaging some by their filters or blocks, or age preferences, we'll not save the verification.

If a verification hasn't saved and it's genuine, and it's not for an account you created yourself, you might want to try again in 24hrs when you're using different internet connections.

She was here last night but she didn't think she had ever connected to my WiFi. Will try again tomorrow.

Thanks for the help

By *uliette500Woman 42 weeks ago

Hull

Has she got single men blocked from messaging. If she has you won't be able to veri her unless she drops the filter.

"Has she got single men blocked from messaging. If she has you won't be able to veri her unless she drops the filter. "

No not blocked. It couldn't be because we use to have a couples account but now we are singles that still meet each other?

So it's be more than 24hrs, closer to 48hrs now and I still can't leave her a verification but she is able to receive verifications from other men as she just got one from the guy we had round.

» Add a new message to this topic