FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Site Supporter Charges

Site Supporter Charges

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rimson_Rose OP   Woman 44 weeks ago

Lea Marston

I’ve had my mobile bill come through covering the day I paid for site supporter on a new profile I set up, before I realised this one was still active.

Under extra charges on my bill, there are two payments for the site supporter, listing the same email and number for queries and both categorised as site membership. One for the £5 as expected and one for 19p.

I’m just curious what this second one is? I don’t remember seeing two charges before and I’m assuming it’s not a charge for a premium text as it’s not listed under the texts messages section.

Any ideas? I know it’s not bank breaking amounts but just wondering!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 44 weeks ago

The 19p charge would be for the text you sent (the keyword swing sent to 79100). This is charged at your network standard rate. The £5 charge would be for the text you received that contained your upgrade PIN (premium rate reverse billed)

"I’ve had my mobile bill come through covering the day I paid for site supporter on a new profile I set up, before I realised this one was still active.

Under extra charges on my bill, there are two payments for the site supporter, listing the same email and number for queries and both categorised as site membership. One for the £5 as expected and one for 19p.

I’m just curious what this second one is? I don’t remember seeing two charges before and I’m assuming it’s not a charge for a premium text as it’s not listed under the texts messages section.

Any ideas? I know it’s not bank breaking amounts but just wondering! "

By *ugby 123Couple 43 weeks ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

https://www.fabswingers.com/supporters/text

TERMS: This pay by text service is for 18+ only. By texting SWING to 79100 you are agreeing to pay £5, in return you get the specified number of days of site supporter upgrade as described below. This is not a subscription and you will be billed once when you receive a msg from 79100. Standard network charges also apply.

By *rian1966Man 43 weeks ago

lancashire

I'm trying to pay by text but text keeps saying unable to send, with red question mark in red circle. I did it on my old phone??

anyone have any ideas

By *udeNTw1stedMan 43 weeks ago
Forum Mod

"I'm trying to pay by text but text keeps saying unable to send, with red question mark in red circle. I did it on my old phone??

anyone have any ideas "

Have you recently upgraded your phone?

It sounds like a block for premium text messages. Maybe contact your provider to ask.

By *rian1966Man 43 weeks ago

lancashire

I could do it on an old phone I have the 18 plus thing taken off. but this phone wont let me.

it also stops me sending pics on Imessage I think its a block on the phone but I canty find how to take it off.

By *orthyorkypairCouple 43 weeks ago

North Yorkshire

via your network provider is only way I think

By *untimes wantedMan 43 weeks ago

"I could do it on an old phone I have the 18 plus thing taken off. but this phone wont let me.

it also stops me sending pics on Imessage I think its a block on the phone but I canty find how to take it off. "

3 possible things to look into.

1: Your phones parental controls.

2: That your network provider is not blocking Adult content different networks have different ways to remove it.

3: Your browser settings

» Add a new message to this topic