FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Blocked from adding photos??

Blocked from adding photos??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    39 weeks ago

It would appear that certain admin/moderators have a strong objection to some of the content I have posted previously (despite them all being “approved” several times, left up for days at a time to gain lots of FABS & then later rejected!)

Admin have now sent me a message to say that they’ve blocked me from uploading any new photos - is this indefinite? They haven’t given a timescale for the ban! I’m a gold site supporter who’s paid for the privilege of uploading etc pics, videos, etc, yet to now block me from doing so just seems absolutely absurd!!

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ucka39Man 39 weeks ago

Newcastle

"It would appear that certain admin/moderators have a strong objection to some of the content I have posted previously (despite them all being “approved” several times, left up for days at a time to gain lots of FABS & then later rejected!)

Admin have now sent me a message to say that they’ve blocked me from uploading any new photos - is this indefinite? They haven’t given a timescale for the ban! I’m a gold site supporter who’s paid for the privilege of uploading etc pics, videos, etc, yet to now block me from doing so just seems absolutely absurd!! "

Hi op

Firstly to understand the amount of photos that get uploaded daily can be extremely difficult and the odd one/ones that are/were approved shouldn't have been it a quick process trying to do without any delay. So what's most likely happened someone reported them and they were reviewed.....

If you believe that they don't break any site photo rules use the contact us at the bottom of your profile and request a review..... And leave the photo's as they are so admin can review those

By *ucka39Man 39 weeks ago

Newcastle

"It would appear that certain admin/moderators have a strong objection to some of the content I have posted previously (despite them all being “approved” several times, left up for days at a time to gain lots of FABS & then later rejected!)

Admin have now sent me a message to say that they’ve blocked me from uploading any new photos - is this indefinite? They haven’t given a timescale for the ban! I’m a gold site supporter who’s paid for the privilege of uploading etc pics, videos, etc, yet to now block me from doing so just seems absolutely absurd!!

Hi op

Firstly to understand the amount of photos that get uploaded daily can be extremely difficult and the odd one/ones that are/were approved shouldn't have been it a quick process trying to do without any delay. So what's most likely happened someone reported them and they were reviewed.....

If you believe that they don't break any site photo rules use the contact us at the bottom of your profile and request a review..... And leave the photo's as they are so admin can review those "

And being a gold/silver site supporter doesn't put anyone above any of the site rules we all get treated the same site supporter gives you the benefits of doing extra things on the site

By *udeNTw1stedMan 39 weeks ago
Forum Mod

Admin have now sent me a message to say that they’ve blocked me from uploading any new photos - is this indefinite? They haven’t given a timescale for the ban! I’m a gold site supporter who’s paid for the privilege of uploading etc pics, videos, etc, yet to now block me from doing so just seems absolutely absurd!! "

As the previous poster says. Mistakes can happen.

Contact admin and ask them to review the decision.

https://www.fabswingers.com/contact/owners

https://m.fabswingers.com/contact/owners