FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Update from single to couple

Update from single to couple

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    28 weeks ago

Hi, I know have a partner and want tu update profile to couple. Not sure if possible but any advice appreciated. Can't see option to do so.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ightNWet69Woman 28 weeks ago

dark side of the moon

Try the contact admin option, they may be able to change it for you. Alternatively set a new couples profile up for you & your partner

By *ed-monkeyCouple 28 weeks ago

Hailsham

As you have a photo verification and verifications from others in a single male account, you'll have to start a new couples' profile as far as I know

By *orny-DJMan 28 weeks ago

Leigh-on-Sea

"As you have a photo verification and verifications from others in a single male account, you'll have to start a new couples' profile as far as I know"

Indeed. You are verified as a single male and so, if your profile was to be changed (only admin can do so), your verifications would no longer be valid.

By (user no longer on site) OP    27 weeks ago

All, thanks for advice. I don't mind losing veris, it's more just keeping contacts and not appearing brand new. I'll contact admin.

By *uliette500Woman 27 weeks ago

Hull

"All, thanks for advice. I don't mind losing veris, it's more just keeping contacts and not appearing brand new. I'll contact admin."

You can open a couples account and keep your single one, you just need to use a different e-mail address. Then on both profiles you can refer to the other one. Eg on your couples one you can put 'I also have a singles account which is.......' That way you keep contacts and veris.

» Add a new message to this topic