FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Status removal by admins

Status removal by admins

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    28 weeks ago

Hi,

Back from a 5 day ban where I didn't break any rules (no I didnt)

Now I'm STILL unable to post status, can someone have a proper conversation about this please rather than a single sided telling off from admins part?

The communication is one sided, and I don't get to ask questions and see where my profile is breaking rules. I can't stop breaking them if I don't know I'm doing it, and admin will not communicate. It's always a automated reply, and no way of me replying? I just want to use the site like normal, with no restrictions as I strongly believe I haven't broken the rules, and I'm still unable to use the site freely.

There is blatant violation of site rules on this site every day, and these members can post status, which include other sites etc..

None of which I have done. So can someone please have a conversation two ways in private about this? It would be very much appreciated

Thank you

Yourbrok3nwings

W&H

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site) OP    27 weeks ago

Anybody help please? Our profile is reaching a quarter of the people it was.

By *orny-DJMan 27 weeks ago

Leigh-on-Sea

Rather ironic, don't you think, that you're breaking forum rules whilst maintaining that you haven't broken any rules.

Forum rules specifically state that the forum is not the place to dispute admin decisions.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman 27 weeks ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

https://www.fabswingers.com/contact-us

You will need to contact Admin and ask them to review this for you.

If you already have and nothing has changed then you will have to accept that Admin stand by their decision.