FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Feedback disappearing

Feedback disappearing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *intsparkling OP   Man 27 weeks ago

Leeds

I don't think that the following is a bug more of an enhancement request to improve user experience.

I recently tried to leave feedback for a couple who I met in person.

I was able to open the form to leave feedback for them, write and seemingly successfully leave my feedback.

However my feedback is not appearing under my account as feedback I have left. Additionally the couple have the feedback counter showing and my feedback has not changed their counter.

I am a single chap and they do block single guys so I'm wondering if this is why my feedback is not registering.

If that is the reason then ideally I think that the UI should not allow me the option to leave feedback.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *idden Gem69Woman 27 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

You mean the verification? They may have single males blocked therefore your verification wont go through or age filters might be a factor, you could ask them if they have any filters on

Leeds

"You mean the verification? They may have single males blocked therefore your verification wont go through or age filters might be a factor, you could ask them if they have any filters on "

Yeah, verification not feedback. Brain fart!

I think you're right it's probably the fact they've blocked single guys.

It's not so much that I'm bothered about not being able to leave a verification it's more the fact that the user interface didn't provide an indication that my feedback was not going to show up.

It's a minor usability grumble

By *idden Gem69Woman 27 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

"You mean the verification? They may have single males blocked therefore your verification wont go through or age filters might be a factor, you could ask them if they have any filters on

It's not so much that I'm bothered about not being able to leave a verification it's more the fact that the user interface didn't provide an indication that my feedback was not going to show up.

It's a minor usability grumble "

Ask them to lift the filter til u verify them then they can reinstate the filter

Yeah just how it is

I verified my friend and as she had women blocked she had to lift it then reinstate it once id verified her

By *winging Sally SeanCouple 27 weeks ago

Warks / Northants Border

"I don't think that the following is a bug more of an enhancement request to improve user experience.

I was able to open the form to leave feedback for them, write and seemingly successfully leave my feedback.

However my feedback is not appearing under my account as feedback I have left. Additionally the couple have the feedback counter showing and my feedback has not changed their counter.

I am a single chap and they do block single guys so I'm wondering if this is why my feedback is not registering.

If that is the reason then ideally I think that the UI should not allow me the option to leave feedback."

This us useful to read! I didn't know this 'feature' existed. After a club visit last night, we've left verifications for several people. Unfortunately two of them aren't showing. You're correct though, a pop up to explain the verification won't display would be good!

Leeds

"You mean the verification? They may have single males blocked therefore your verification wont go through or age filters might be a factor, you could ask them if they have any filters on

It's a minor usability grumble

Ask them to lift the filter til u verify them then they can reinstate the filter

Yeah just how it is

I verified my friend and as she had women blocked she had to lift it then reinstate it once id verified her"

Gotcha

Leeds

"I don't think that the following is a bug more of an enhancement request to improve user experience.

If that is the reason then ideally I think that the UI should not allow me the option to leave feedback.

This us useful to read! I didn't know this 'feature' existed. After a club visit last night, we've left verifications for several people. Unfortunately two of them aren't showing. You're correct though, a pop up to explain the verification won't display would be good! "

Yeah, some kind of notification would be good but as Hidden Gem69 suggests if you can get in touch with them somehow to get them to temporarily lift their filter that's the only real way around it at the moment.

» Add a new message to this topic