FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Friend of ours banned from Fab

Friend of ours banned from Fab

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *partharmony OP   Couple 27 weeks ago

Ruislip

A friend of ours signed up to Fab this weekend and did her photo verification earlier today. She used the site this afternoon. Now she has just shown me a screenshot from Admin saying her account has been permanently suspended and she is not to rejoin.

We have no idea why. She's a perfectly genuine person. She had very little on her profile because she's so new so she wouldn't have put anything bad on there.

The only thing I can think of is she wanted to be a site supporter but her mobile provider blocked the text number. So I got a code through my phone and told her it. Could it be something to do with that?

Can she get an explanation for the decision? Can it be reviewed?

I would send a message direct to Admin but I'm not sure which option to choose.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

Ruislip

Just an update, I have sent a message to Admin. I don't know if I have used the right option.

By *exbecs12Woman 27 weeks ago

Land of roman gods

"A friend of ours signed up to Fab this weekend and did her photo verification earlier today. She used the site this afternoon. Now she has just shown me a screenshot from Admin saying her account has been permanently suspended and she is not to rejoin.

We have no idea why. She's a perfectly genuine person. She had very little on her profile because she's so new so she wouldn't have put anything bad on there.

The only thing I can think of is she wanted to be a site supporter but her mobile provider blocked the text number. So I got a code through my phone and told her it. Could it be something to do with that?

I would send a message direct to Admin but I'm not sure which option to choose. "

Hi op

Did you say that the mobile phone provider blocked fab number. Maybe because she needs to ask for adult content from her service provider to be unlocked.

By *exbecs12Woman 27 weeks ago

Land of roman gods

Terms.. Section 14.states that you cannot allow anyone to access your account.. Could be that breach. Still wait for admin or a mod

Ruislip

"Terms.. Section 14.states that you cannot allow anyone to access your account.. Could be that breach. Still wait for admin or a mod "

Nobody else has accessed her account. I sent a text message to the number given for getting site supporter status and told her the code over the phone. I've never had access to her account.

By *icecouple561Couple 27 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

The log in page has a contact button which can be used without an account. Tell your friend to query with admin that way.

Ruislip

"A friend of ours signed up to Fab this weekend and did her photo verification earlier today. She used the site this afternoon. Now she has just shown me a screenshot from Admin saying her account has been permanently suspended and she is not to rejoin.

I would send a message direct to Admin but I'm not sure which option to choose.

Hi op

Did you say that the mobile phone provider blocked fab number. Maybe because she needs to ask for adult content from her service provider to be unlocked.

"

That's probably right but not the issue here. We're trying to get her ban revoked or at least explained.