FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Blocking single males

Blocking single males

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *outhCouple757 OP   Couple 24 weeks ago

South coast

If we choose to block all single males in our settings, will we still be able to see/add any ourselves, or does the block work both ways? Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uliette500Woman 23 weeks ago

Hull

The block will only stop them from messaging you, you can still contact them.

By *heeliechairMan 23 weeks ago

Essex

If you block single guys I think you can message ones that catch your eye with out having loads of unwanted messages from other guys. If you decide they ain't for you you would then have to block that profile hope that helps you

By *rsPricklePantsWoman 23 weeks ago

Room 237 at The Overlook Hotel, Suffolk

Like above replies say you can still message single guys, wink them and send friends invite but they won't show on your "who's looked at me" and don't think you'll see them in your updates but can't remember

By *outhCouple757 OP   Couple 23 weeks ago

South coast

Thanks all

By *lackpassion500Man 23 weeks ago

Manchester

Hello there iam gilly from Manchester and I have read your information on how to block single males but I'm still getting messages from males can you please help me with the correct settings thanks gilly

By *ucka39Man 23 weeks ago

Newcastle

"Hello there iam gilly from Manchester and I have read your information on how to block single males but I'm still getting messages from males can you please help me with the correct settings thanks gilly "

Hi

Click account at the top then scroll down to message filters then pick the option that you require

By *uliette500Woman 23 weeks ago

Hull

"Hello there iam gilly from Manchester and I have read your information on how to block single males but I'm still getting messages from males can you please help me with the correct settings thanks gilly "

It is worth bearing in mind however, once you have your message filters set anyone you have spoken to previously will not be blocked by the filters so can still message you again. So if you have replied to a lot of messages in the past saying no thanks etc all those will not be blocked by the filter.

By *itygamesMan 23 weeks ago

UK

"If we choose to block all single males in our settings, will we still be able to see/add any ourselves, or does the block work both ways? Thanks"

click my account , then click view my profile ........then decide in privacy settings what to tick and untick or allow and not allow

» Add a new message to this topic