FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Hide My Profile option....

Hide My Profile option....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ddie1966 OP   Man 23 weeks ago

Paper Town Central, Essex.

If I choose to use the hide my profile setting (in other words "going dark",

Will my friends still be able to see me and message me or does this block everyone from doing anything.?

I dontwant my friends to assume I've left the site and then delete me from their friends list.

Many thanks...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ornycougaWoman 23 weeks ago

Wherever I lay my hat - Portugal

I hide mine regularly. I think you can totally hide youself or choose to stay hidden but still show on friends list. Only people who you have exchanged messages with will be able to contact you.

By *icecouple561Couple 23 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Nobody will be able to see your profile but friends will be able to message you.

By *ucka39Man 23 weeks ago

Newcastle

"I hide mine regularly. I think you can totally hide youself or choose to stay hidden but still show on friends list. Only people who you have exchanged messages with will be able to contact you.

"

This is incorrect

When you use the hide profile nobody can see your profile but users are still able to message

Newcastle

Putting it clearly

You'll still show in there friends list, but profile hidden should they do a search. Any user will still be able to wink, message you, but not be able to see your profile...

By *ornycougaWoman 23 weeks ago

Wherever I lay my hat - Portugal

"I hide mine regularly. I think you can totally hide youself or choose to stay hidden but still show on friends list. Only people who you have exchanged messages with will be able to contact you.

This is incorrect

When you use the hide profile nobody can see your profile but users are still able to message "

Happy to stand corrected anytime I have given duff information. But I don't see how you can message someone (other than on the forums) if you haven't already messaged them and can't see their profile?

By *orthyorkypairCouple 23 weeks ago

North Yorkshire

This is incorrect

When you use the hide profile nobody can see your profile but users are still able to message

Happy to stand corrected anytime I have given duff information. But I don't see how you can message someone (other than on the forums) if you haven't already messaged them and can't see their profile? "

When you go on a page "user has hidden profile" the left hand options are still available so you click "send a message" job done lol

Newcastle

This is incorrect

Happy to stand corrected anytime I have given duff information. But I don't see how you can message someone (other than on the forums) if you haven't already messaged them and can't see their profile? "

Your not alone, I've done this at times provide miss guided or incorrect information and it's just a learning curve and learn something new

» Add a new message to this topic