FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Changing from couple to single account

Changing from couple to single account

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    23 weeks ago

Hi, can someone help me change my couples account to a singles one? I don't want to lose the conversations and contacts. Is there a way to do this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *melie LALWoman 23 weeks ago

Peterborough

"Hi, can someone help me change my couples account to a singles one? I don't want to lose the conversations and contacts. Is there a way to do this?"

Hopefully not as any verifications you have or the veri flag will be as a couple.

Jot down people's profile names and make a new account.

By *entle_lover_xMan 23 weeks ago

Great Dunmow

"Hi, can someone help me change my couples account to a singles one? I don't want to lose the conversations and contacts. Is there a way to do this?

Hopefully not as any verifications you have or the veri flag will be as a couple.

Jot down people's profile names and make a new account."

I checked back on previous threads on this topic earlier and to my surprise quite a lot of people had changed from couples to single with in some cases veris still visible clearly referring to meeting the couple.

Also wondering do admin ask for photo veri or other proof as to which half of the couple is requesting the change? Could male half of couple pretend to be female and get account changed to single female?

By *assy LassieWoman 23 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

I've often wondered this. It seems two tier where singles can't change to couples but couples can ask to be singles and get to keep the green tick.

Seems unfair and underhand. New single hides the veris for the couple and hey ho single guy well verified... yet not as a solo where he may act very different than he did in a couple

» Add a new message to this topic