FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Deleting Single Account & Starting a New Couples Account

Deleting Single Account & Starting a New Couples Account

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    19 weeks ago

I tried to start up a Couples account but with my email it only recognises my single profile. If I delete that can I rejoin as a couple with that email address again?

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *midnight-Woman 19 weeks ago

I deleted my account in the summer and rejoined a few months later - i had to set up a new email as it said my existing one was in use (along with my username... but when i tried log in, it said username didn't exist)

So potentially it might (should) work, but you may have to get a new email - i think i had a create an AOL account just for fab lol

Can't you ask admin to change your account to a couple and then give your OH access?

By *uliette500Woman 19 weeks ago

Hull

"I deleted my account in the summer and rejoined a few months later - i had to set up a new email as it said my existing one was in use (along with my username... but when i tried log in, it said username didn't exist)

So potentially it might (should) work, but you may have to get a new email - i think i had a create an AOL account just for fab lol

Can't you ask admin to change your account to a couple and then give your OH access? "

OP is verified as a single male so I don't think admin will change it.

Hull

"I tried to start up a Couples account but with my email it only recognises my single profile. If I delete that can I rejoin as a couple with that email address again?

Thanks "

Just use another e-mail address and have your single and a couples profile. That is what most people seem to do. Especially since you are well verified on your singles profile.

You can add the name of your single account on the bio of the couples one to show you are verified.

By *iewMan 19 weeks ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"I tried to start up a Couples account but with my email it only recognises my single profile. If I delete that can I rejoin as a couple with that email address again?

Thanks "

Yes you can

Thank you x

Thanks pal

Thank you x

By *rozac_fairyCouple 19 weeks ago

Tamworth

"I deleted my account in the summer and rejoined a few months later - i had to set up a new email as it said my existing one was in use (along with my username... but when i tried log in, it said username didn't exist)

Can't you ask admin to change your account to a couple and then give your OH access?

OP is verified as a single male so I don't think admin will change it. "

I think you can along as you hide your veris that relate to your "old account". I know a single woman who is using her couples account as a single woman and a single male who is doing the same so unless it's favoritism, it must be possible

Thank you, looks like a new email to make sure.

By *ucka39Man 19 weeks ago

Newcastle

"Thank you, looks like a new email to make sure. "

Hi pal

If you use the reply and quote per comment it makes it easier to understand who you are responding to

"Thank you, looks like a new email to make sure.

Hi pal

If you use the reply and quote per comment it makes it easier to understand who you are responding to "

Hull

OP is verified as a single male so I don't think admin will change it.

I think you can along as you hide your veris that relate to your "old account". I know a single woman who is using her couples account as a single woman and a single male who is doing the same so unless it's favoritism, it must be possible "

They might still be using old profiles without changing them but generally the advice from mods is if you have been verified you can't then swap your profile, you need to start afresh.

By *eandmrsjones69Couple 19 weeks ago

Middle England

That leads to the question of what information is stored once you delete your account. Is your email address is still held on file if you delete your account?

Hull

"That leads to the question of what information is stored once you delete your account. Is your email address is still held on file if you delete your account?"

When you delete your account everything dissappear. If you delete your account you can start another using the same email but you can't run 2 active accounts off one email address.

By *eandmrsjones69Couple 19 weeks ago

Middle England

"That leads to the question of what information is stored once you delete your account. Is your email address is still held on file if you delete your account?

When you delete your account everything dissappear. If you delete your account you can start another using the same email but you can't run 2 active accounts off one email address. "

» Add a new message to this topic