FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Photos etc mods double standards

Photos etc mods double standards

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iscreetShropsMan OP   Man 18 weeks ago

Telford

I would like to know why there seems to be double standards by the mods concerning photos/vids/cams? I have just been watching a cam in the Bi Chatroom which is a recording of his wife. When I have shown vids of my wife on cam I have been kicked out and banned from the chatrooms for an hour. In the same vein I have had pics and vids vetoed by the mods as they show my wife, reason being because my profile is a single male. But I see loads of single male profiles with pictures showing just wives/gf/random women with nobody else in the shot. Why the double standards?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *iewMan 18 weeks ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Not double standards, more like an error. Best reporting and getting Admin to re_iew. As for rejected pics, leave them in your gallery and again, ask Admin to re_iew

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman 18 weeks ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"I would like to know why there seems to be double standards by the mods concerning photos/vids/cams? I have just been watching a cam in the Bi Chatroom which is a recording of his wife. When I have shown vids of my wife on cam I have been kicked out and banned from the chatrooms for an hour. In the same vein I have had pics and vids vetoed by the mods as they show my wife, reason being because my profile is a single male. But I see loads of single male profiles with pictures showing just wives/gf/random women with nobody else in the shot. Why the double standards?"
perhaps there wernt any mods in at the time this was happening .

Did you report it ?

Tbh NO ONE should be showing pics or videos of anyone other than themselves because how would you feel if you found out someone was showing pics or videos of you without your knowledge ?

Unless the person being shown is on the profile it simply shouldn’t be allowed in my opinion .

By *iewMan 18 weeks ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

https://m.fabswingers.com/contact-us/photo

By *ugby 123Couple 18 weeks ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Chat Mods do a different job to pic mods. If there is no Mod in the room watching the video they won't know the person is breaking rules.

Broadcasting recordings is not allowed on cam, whoever is on the cam so if you report the profile it will be checked. If you can find a mod in another room even better as it can be dealt with straight away

Pictures. Thousands of pics are approved and rejected every day so there will be mistakes made...so if you see a mistake has been made on a profile , same again, report please and it will be changed.