FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Profile photo

Profile photo

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ocket_rocket239 OP   Woman 22 weeks ago

Ely, Cambridgeshire, East Anglia

I uploaded a new profile photo which was of a new tattoo on my back, but it was rejected as apparently I wasn't in the photo. However, my last (and now current again) profile photo was also of the tattoos on my back, but the whole thing not just the top. Please can you help? Thank you.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *idden Gem69Woman 22 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

Leave it as rejected in your gallery and contact admin and ask them to look at it, but if its just showing the tattoo that would look like a picture and not a person could maybe try showing more of u in the pic

Thank you, I have changed it again to do that, but ou could still see the tops of my shoulders. Not sure how to contact admin though, but thanks

By *idden Gem69Woman 22 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

Its from the home screen contact link.. try uploading it again a diff mod might accept it

You can't contact them about photos you just have to read and abide by the rules. Which I thought it did. I wouldn't mind but it has been up there since Friday and rejected today, I suspect someone has reported it, that has happened before to my public photos. I have uploaded it again, this time showing more shoulders and hairline....

Thank you for your help

By *he Queen of TartsWoman 22 weeks ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

https://www.fabswingers.com/contact-us