FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Can I delete a verification?

Can I delete a verification?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *acks91 OP   Man 18 weeks ago

Manchester

Hey

I was wondering if anyone could help.

A while ago I got verified by someone that I’ve never met, I can block the person but the verification still shows up on the summary. Is there any way to remove it? Can site admin do this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated as its effecting me showing other verifications.

Regards,

Jack

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 18 weeks ago

Contact admin and ask them to remove it. You should also report the person who gave you a fake verification.

By *udeNTw1stedMan 18 weeks ago
Forum Mod

"Hey

A while ago I got verified by someone that I’ve never met, I can block the person but the verification still shows up on the summary. Is there any way to remove it? Can site admin do this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated as its effecting me showing other verifications.

Regards,

Jack "

Report the profile explaining you have never met the user and admin will deal with it for you.

By *entle_lover_xMan 18 weeks ago

Great Dunmow

"Hey

Regards,

Jack "

How it is affecting you showing other verifications? You can just display the ones you want to if you have others.

Do you mean affecting you displaying the veri summary?

» Add a new message to this topic