FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Why am I on block list when haven't done anything

Why am I on block list when haven't done anything

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *g666 OP   Man 14 weeks ago

Enniskillen

When I contact people they saying I am on some block list it's starting to get annoying

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple 14 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Are people saying you're blocked, are you looking at profiles and it says you're blocked or are you getting a message saying you're blocked from messaging?

By *orny-DJMan 14 weeks ago

Leigh-on-Sea

The only block lists on fab are peoples individual block lists and if you're able to message someone, you have not been placed on theirs - at least not until that point.

By *litterbabeWoman 14 weeks ago

hiding from cock pics.

Some people block particular genders, or newbies or none verified etc, it might just be their settings and nothing at all to do with them ever having seen your profile, or an admin type block

Enniskillen

It's if I private message some people they just say I am on a block list then they block me don't know what is going on

By *icecouple561Couple 14 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"It's if I private message some people they just say I am on a block list then they block me don't know what is going on "

If you had been blocked in some way by fab you wouldn't have been able to message them.

There's no general blocked list on fab but individuals can block you and you'll then be on their block list

By *ipstick KissesWoman 14 weeks ago

South Down, Northern Ireland

"It's if I private message some people they just say I am on a block list then they block me don't know what is going on "

Do they mean they're putting you on their block list perhaps?

By (user no longer on site) 14 weeks ago

People pre block for different reasons

I've blocked for status's, outside fun and distance

By *eaQueenWoman 14 weeks ago

Manchester

I block for a few reasons.

Mainly if someone repeatedly messages (and I haven't replied because I'm not interested).

Other times if they're not what I'm searching for, like wrong location or something

I might block if their message is incredibly mundane. Like 'hey' or something shite.

If their message is offensive, or just plain weird I'll definitely block!

Basically, there's a tonne of reasons, but don't sweat it. If they've blocked you they're not for you. Bring on the next!

By *og-ManMan 14 weeks ago

somewhere

You can't message anyone that has you blocked so they're letting you know you're getting blocked

Don't know why someone would let you know beforehand they were going to block you

Its easier just to block someone so you don't have to reply or just filter block beforehand

By *ink vixenCouple 14 weeks ago

Medway

Have you been sending pictures of your Willie?

Enniskillen

Pink vixen it's a swingers site not Facebook

"Pink vixen it's a swingers site not Facebook "

It may be but most people don't appreciate having unsolicited D sent to their inbox

By *orthyorkypairCouple 14 weeks ago

North Yorkshire

Yes it is BUT couples and single females often take exception to uninvited dick pics landing in their inbox countless times a day!!!

Enniskillen

But I don't send it unless asked Pink vixen said because of it on my profile which is sad as women have pictures of there pussy and tits up and no issue

By *idden Gem69Woman 14 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

Contrary to beliefs most women dont appreciate a cock in their inbox swingers or not we can enjoy sex without having to endure a million cocks every time we open our messages

By *idden Gem69Woman 14 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

"But I don't send it unless asked Pink vixen said because of it on my profile which is sad as women have pictures of there pussy and tits up and no issue "

Thats on their profile, people can put what they want.. noone had to look we just ask not to send them without being asked to do so

"But I don't send it unless asked Pink vixen said because of it on my profile which is sad as women have pictures of there pussy and tits up and no issue "

She didn't though did she? She never mentioned your profile

By *orthyorkypairCouple 14 weeks ago

North Yorkshire

No Pink didnt! she said "Have you been sending pics of willie!" which was offering a reason for you being blocked!!!

By *ink vixenCouple 14 weeks ago

Medway

You PMd us and we blocked you because of what you said.

Now reported.

Enniskillen

And what did I say that isn't true

By *mma1973Woman 14 weeks ago

graffiti bridge

"And what did I say that isn't true"

Whatever you said, I'll guess it offended.

And I'll guess that's why other people block you

You feel you are speaking the truth, they feel offended

Enniskillen

Well I'm sorry if it comes across that way but it is the truth

By *oxy jWoman 14 weeks ago

somerset

some groups of people share block list away from fab i know a couple of groups who do this and i see nothing wrong with it they provide screenshots of why they were blocked if its not on fab then fab cant do anything and if it helps other avoid those who send abusive stuff then fair play ... its no different than when in clubs others tell you about others

Enniskillen

I have never sent abusive stuff but thank you for that information

By *untimes wantedMan 14 weeks ago

Is it the person replying your blocked or a site warning ?

People can set message filters to stop messages from groups such as men or by age range etc it shows a message they have blocked all of a particular group.

Also if you message some you may get a warning that your messaging someone that your not on their looking for if they have not also used message filters.Which if you ignore that warning they may then block you.

Being blocked or blocking some is just a site feature that people can use to say not interested just accept it and move on.

By *rozac_fairyCouple 14 weeks ago

Tamworth

I'd say it's what you're messaging people.

There isn't a "block list" per say. If people are responding saying you've been added to the block list, it means they're going to block you either because you were rude, you don't fit their preferences and they don't want to waste their time, because you're not compatible etc.

There are groups though, on social media, in social circles etc that share info on who they blocked with screenshots and others will then either block straight away or keep an eye out for that profile because they've been deemed a red flag. Its done to help keep people safe.

What do your first messages look like? That's a good shout to start with.

We can't give profile advice as you haven't asked for it but also consider whether your profile is selling you as a decent person to meet.

Enniskillen

Thanks prozak will keep that in mind

By *uliette500Woman 14 weeks ago

Hull

You have obviously upset one person by what you messaged as they say so quite plainly on here. Maybe look at what you are sending in your messages, keep them respectful and polite and maybe you won't get blocked as often.

By *hoccaMan 14 weeks ago

local

Trial and error my friend, experiment with different openers if the ones you keep using result in You getting blocked. Perhaps it’s not appealing enough or maybe off putting.

» Add a new message to this topic