FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Adding videos

Adding videos

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rmrshorny2 OP   Couple 4 weeks ago

Seaside

I can’t seem to add our videos to our private list we have them saved on iPad timer goes around but nothing shows up on our list any help please and thank you.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ockney-JMan 4 weeks ago

Cambridge

I had this issue with one of my videos, I logged out and back in and tried again, seemed to then work for me

By *ucka39Man 4 weeks ago

Newcastle

Hi op

Try using a different browser, or even clear browser cache and history.

Seaside

By *ax365Man 4 weeks ago

Glastonbury

Hope this is okay posting this here.

So I've tried adding videos to my profile and it says I need to be verified first yet I've seen multiple profiles with videos that haven't been meet verified. Is there a reason for this?

Also tips on getting verified would be much appreciated. I've not had any meets but have face timed but still haven't received a verification

By *ockney-JMan 4 weeks ago

Cambridge

"Hope this is okay posting this here.

So I've tried adding videos to my profile and it says I need to be verified first yet I've seen multiple profiles with videos that haven't been meet verified. Is there a reason for this?

Also tips on getting verified would be much appreciated. I've not had any meets but have face timed but still haven't received a verification "

I managed to upload with a camera verification, does not need to be a meet verification

By *lack Orchid 0204Man 4 weeks ago

Leeds

Also tips on getting verified would be much appreciated. I've not had any meets but have face timed but still haven't received a verification "

There are a few criteria that need to be met before you can add videos

Site supporter

Verified

Pic verified

And a certain amount of time on site think its 3 days min.

If you don't meet any of the requirements its "computer says no!!" wha wha whaaaaaa.

By *idden Gem69Woman 4 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

Long as they have the green tick meet/cam vetified... u could ask the people you have facetimed with if they would verify you, although they have to be verified themselves before they can verify others

By *ax365Man 4 weeks ago

Glastonbury

Thanks for the responses guys.

I don't like to specifically ask for verification so will wait and hopefully someone I've face timed will add one in due time

Seaside

I eventually got ours on just happened as I tried again

» Add a new message to this topic