FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > PICS

PICS

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    16 weeks ago

ADMIN....why do you keep rejecting pics of my partner....she sent them to me to put up and you say its a pic of a pic...utter nonsense

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ugby 123Couple 16 weeks ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

You have answered your own question to be honest, the pics have to be originals. If they are screenshot you won't be allowed them.

If she uploads the originals to the account they should be approved

By *idden Gem69Woman 16 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

"ADMIN....why do you keep rejecting pics of my partner....she sent them to me to put up and you say its a pic of a pic...utter nonsense"

Why cant she upload them herself?

we did the exact same with an old profile last year and there was no issue-and she leaves all the pics uploading etc to me

By *leasureseekers123Couple 16 weeks ago

Hythe

"we did the exact same with an old profile last year and there was no issue-and she leaves all the pics uploading etc to me"

She could send them to you by email or WhatsApp and then you could upload them. But then again by the time she’s done that she could have uploaded them herself

ADMIN ....how can you approve pics...then when i raise this issue all of a sudden you go back and reject them

double standards I think

By *idden Gem69Woman 16 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

"ADMIN ....how can you approve pics...then when i raise this issue all of a sudden you go back and reject them

double standards I think"

If they break the rules they will be rejected, somtimes mods (who are human) make mistakes due to the vast amounts of pics uploaded so will be rejected further down the line

» Add a new message to this topic