FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Report a member?

Report a member?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Odd one this - a week or so ago, a new member (single female) asked me to give her a verification in return for adding me as a friend. I politely declined, and I can no longer view her profile - I know that it must be a case of her blocking me (as opposed to admin suspending her) because I can still see her profile picture next to the message in my inbox, and it has changed during the time I have been unable to see the full profile.

My concern is that she may have obtained fake verifications from other guys, and is not genuine. I can't open her profile in order to click on the 'report member' thing, so how can I point the admins in the right direction of checking it out?

I do still have the messages in which she tried to get a verification without meeting...

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Odd one this - a week or so ago, a new member (single female) asked me to give her a verification in return for adding me as a friend. I politely declined, and I can no longer view her profile - I know that it must be a case of her blocking me (as opposed to admin suspending her) because I can still see her profile picture next to the message in my inbox, and it has changed during the time I have been unable to see the full profile.

My concern is that she may have obtained fake verifications from other guys, and is not genuine. I can't open her profile in order to click on the 'report member' thing, so how can I point the admins in the right direction of checking it out?

I do still have the messages in which she tried to get a verification without meeting..."

There is a report button once you click on the message

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Oh! Duuurrrrhhhh!

Thanks, shall do that!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Oh! Duuurrrrhhhh!

Thanks, shall do that!"

And even though you cannot view her profile, there is still the option to report from there too