FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Site blocked on the Three network?

Site blocked on the Three network?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Recently updated the Chrome app on my Samsung Galaxy S4 and since then I'm unable to access the site as it says its blocked and I have to contact Three customer services if I wish to access adult sites. It was fine before the update!

Anyone else have this problem. I've tried it on Opera and I can access no problem but I don't like the app as I'd rather use Chrome.

Any ideas how to get round it?

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm on orange and this happened to me a couple weeks ago. I cleared all history , cookies and data and it came back.

If it's not a daft question, why don't you just contact Three customer services and tell them you want to access adult sites?

"If it's not a daft question, why don't you just contact Three customer services and tell them you want to access adult sites?"

Because its only just happened after I updated the Chrome browser app.

I can access it on another browser which I find strange.

"I'm on orange and this happened to me a couple weeks ago. I cleared all history , cookies and data and it came back. "

Tried that with no joy

Do you have a reboot option?

When I first got my phone, I was on 3 network and for several months, adult websites got blocked and I had to keep contacting their idiot bunch of customer services, 18 months down the line, no problems at all. And I have kept with safari too

By *aucypantsWoman  over a year ago

warrington

I had the same problem with 3, they wanted me to prove I was over 18 and to make a £1 payment by credit card to prove this. I don't use credit cards so called up customer services who said they'd unblock it but still I was blocked..so rather than typing in their web address into the browser, I just put Fab Swingers into the google search engine, clicked on the site when it came up and I can access the site this way. Hope that helps?

» Add a new message to this topic