FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Verifying

Verifying

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi, I met a lovely lady yesterday and would like to verify her but the site isn't allowing me to do it. Does anybody know why? I'm confuzzled!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

You are not verified so you cant verify someone else

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You have to be verified to verify.

From FAQ

I've met someone but neither of us are verified so how can we verify each other?

One of you needs to be verified in order to verify the other person

You need to be verified by a verified person before you can verify someone else if that makes sense lol

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

Is she verified? If so get her to verify you first then you can return the favour x

The rules need to change a little . On my first meet I wanted to verify but couldn't until I had been verified. Now if Fab Swingers started today and 100 people joined none of them would be verified so therefore nobody could ever verify anybody. If you have been verified as genuine by Fab by sending in a photo for them to approve that you are genuine that should be enough to allow you to verify others.

I don't give two hoots about verifications.

BUT, because some people do, I think that Fab have got things right.

Verification is like a 'circle of trust'. The original site owners verified the people they trusted. And those verified people verified others, and they verified others, etc etc etc

For verifications to be meaningful, there have to be rules.

"The rules need to change a little . On my first meet I wanted to verify but couldn't until I had been verified. Now if Fab Swingers started today and 100 people joined none of them would be verified so therefore nobody could ever verify anybody. If you have been verified as genuine by Fab by sending in a photo for them to approve that you are genuine that should be enough to allow you to verify others. "

I think things are fine as it is, well it's as good as it can be the system is abused now but I think it would be even worse if it was changed

» Add a new message to this topic