FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > stolen pic

stolen pic

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ittle_brat_evie!! OP   Woman  over a year ago

evesham

About a year ago I was alerted to the fact thatanother lady had stolen one of mmy pics and was using it as her avatar. Messages her saying I was aware of it and asked her to remove it but she didn't, denying that it was my pic. If it isn't its very spooky that we have the same shape legs, same shoes, same bed clothes and same mirror and we composed exactly the same shot

I reported it at the time and thought it had been dealt with. I saved her last message to me and was going through my saved messages the other day tossed its still there.

I reported it again but checked yesterday and it again is still there today.

I am usually very supportive of the work the mods and admin do but this is beginning to grate on me now. It's my pic and I don't want her to have it!!!! How long do I have to wait for action to be taken?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Report it again

By *ittle_brat_evie!! OP   Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Have done but am a bit confused now. Went to look for her in my couples profile but couldn't find her. I guess she could have blocked that one too.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Have done but am a bit confused now. Went to look for her in my couples profile but couldn't find her. I guess she could have blocked that one too. "
Just keep reporting admin have to deal with hundreds of emails a day they will get around to it but u need to give it time xx

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Admin get hundreds of reports a day so sometimes it takes time for things to be dealt with.

Normally you don't hear what action has been taken when a report is sent in but in the case of stolen pics you will recieve a mail.

If you havn't had one by tommorrow I would report again.