FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Unable to verify or photo verify

Unable to verify or photo verify

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have been verified by my mate. She has tried a couple of times but nothing has come threw. Also my photo verify isn't coming threw. It's been a couple of days now

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I have been verified by my mate. She has tried a couple of times but nothing has come threw. Also my photo verify isn't coming threw. It's been a couple of days now"

you are photo verified

You are photo verified.

have you checked account manage verifications and chosen to display them..

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

"You are photo verified.

have you checked account manage verifications and chosen to display them.."

He is only photo verified and not verified, as in he does not have the green tick. You can only chose to display veri's once some have been left. You get the green tick once someone veri's you, and you will get a notification of a new veri, then you can decide if you want to display it.

Consider though, someone else will not be able to veri you if they are not verified or if you try and use the same internet connection to do the veri.

Have her/them do it from a different internet connection.

"You are photo verified.

have you checked account manage verifications and chosen to display them..

He is only photo verified and not verified, as in he does not have the green tick. You can only chose to display veri's once some have been left. You get the green tick once someone veri's you, and you will get a notification of a new veri, then you can decide if you want to display it.

Consider though, someone else will not be able to veri you if they are not verified or if you try and use the same internet connection to do the veri.

Have her/them do it from a different internet connection. "

Thanks for this advice.. The green tick displays automatically even if you don't go into veri's to display them. In which case his mate has not verified him.

» Add a new message to this topic