FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Photos containing others

Photos containing others

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have recently uploaded some new pics of a play session with a gent with very distinctive tattoos, and they were obviously rejected on those grounds...however one pic ive had on my profile for a number of weeks with the same person was also then subsequently rejected. I have rehashed them to block out the tattoos, but my question is if he contacted you direct to give you his permission for me to display them, is that acceptable? The edited pics don't look half as good as the originals, and he has previously had the same pics on his own profile without problems but my eyes just blocked out. I would welcome your advice please.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Set up a couples profile you can then have his pics unedited.

Your profile is for your pics - identifiable ones of others regardless of their permission isn't allowed.

Those are the site rules.

[Removed by poster at 24/11/13 17:42:32]

Thanks for the reply, are you a moderator?...we are not a couple so its not an option. Just thought I would ask the question.

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

" but my question is if he contacted you direct to give you his permission for me to display them, is that acceptable? ."

No that wouldnt be an option sorry because there would no way of keeping a record of that person giving consent, and it would be impossible to do that for every pic on the site. So the rules are that people other than profile holders have to be unidentifiable.

And the suggestion about setting up a couples profile just to show the pics isn't a good idea either. As you said youre not a couple and itll just get reported and removed.

Ah no worries, cheers for the reply xx