FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Finding a member

Finding a member

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he Happy Man OP   Man  over a year ago

Merseyside

I get got a message from a couple a while ago. When I tried to reply I get told they may have blocked me which is fair enough or I have blocked them which I haven't as my block list is empty. So I thought nothing off it. Then about 3 weeks ago I got a wink from the same couple. Again when I tried to look at their profile I got told they had blocked me or I had blocked them.

However when I search for their username it says nobody with that username exists? Is that because they are no longer on this site or because they have blocked me? If they still existed on this site would they come up in a search and I would just not be allowed to contact them due to them blocking me or would they not come up in a search due to them blocking me?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If they have blocked you or you them then they will not show up in a search hun.

If they have you blocked, your profile shouldn't appear in their search so I'm not sure how they are able to send a wink, unless they have unblocked you, sent the wink then blocked you again - which would be pretty pointless.

By *he Happy Man OP   Man  over a year ago

Merseyside

Thanks

try typing in the first three letters in searching for a name hun, cos if ya put whole name it dont work put first three letters and see what happens

» Add a new message to this topic