FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Rejected pics ,????????

Rejected pics ,????????

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eaton steele OP   Man  over a year ago

South Norwood

Hi all ,

Just wondered if anyone has had the same probs as me on here ?

I love the site and have have lots of shags from here , we take pics and I put some on my page , some were there for nearly 9 months and then rejected ,even tho my Face , body and cock were in them , no one elses face as the rules say , ive been told its not me when my face is clearly seen !!!I have mailed the site owners and I totally understand they have thousands of pics to go through, but FFS give us a break , I play as a Group,and a single male , Another was there are other people in the pic , well what do they think , single men done has sex on there own FFS , and there are a lot of people at orgys !!!Has anybody else had this problem ??

Regards

Seaton Steele x

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Yes I have: my avatar pic with my hand slightly lower so you can see the butt plug deemed too rude. In a fit of pique I went trawling and reported and complained about any picture with fruit, vegetables, bottles, candles etc shoved up arses. If a BUTT plug is obscene so is a bottle of !

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

If a pic has been rejected and you dont think it should have been, Admin always advise to leave it in your gallery and contact them via the CONTACT link at the bottom of the page.

They will have a look at it for you.

Dont delete the pic otherwise they cant see it.