FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > help

help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *azza2010 OP   Couple  over a year ago

newcastle

i am now single and playing alone but i cant seem to get his details off my profile.i know i could delete the whole thing and start again but dont really want to lose my verifications.does anyone know how i can change it thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

From memory an email to admin usually solves such problems.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not sure its possible as ive a friend that deleted his single profile by mistake, as thats what he now is but cant seem to get it back and has to use his old couples profile

The problem being that your verifications will no longer be valid because they were given when you were playing as a couple.

New profile I think and strt from scratch

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"i am now single and playing alone but i cant seem to get his details off my profile.i know i could delete the whole thing and start again but dont really want to lose my verifications.does anyone know how i can change it thanks "

Most of the verifications on your profile are for you both when you were a couple so they are not really relevant now that you are a single.

Admin might be able to change it for you though.

Tayside

"The problem being that your verifications will no longer be valid because they were given when you were playing as a couple."

Snap - My typing is too slow today lol

Great minds think alike

Maybe admin can leave the one verification left as a single meet and delete the rest, change the profile to a single fem profile .. ?

You can report your own profile,by clicking on wrong sex bit and can get changed to single profile that way i think x

By *azza2010 OP   Couple  over a year ago

newcastle

thanks everyone for your help admin have done it for me am so pleased thanks again

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

"i am now single and playing alone but i cant seem to get his details off my profile.i know i could delete the whole thing and start again but dont really want to lose my verifications.does anyone know how i can change it thanks "

As people have said the verifications you have were as part of a couple. Make a new profile, have some fun and get new verifications.

Looks like the verifications are staying put.

No disprespect to the OP here, but does this not make a mockery out of the verification system.?

Tayside

"Looks like the verifications are staying put.

No disprespect to the OP here, but does this not make a mockery out of the verification system.?

"

I agree again now

"i am now single and playing alone but i cant seem to get his details off my profile.i know i could delete the whole thing and start again but dont really want to lose my verifications.does anyone know how i can change it thanks

As people have said the verifications you have were as part of a couple. Make a new profile, have some fun and get new verifications. "

Why does she need to make a new profile?

I think possibly she needs to loose her verifacations but its her profile so up to her if she chooses to.

Also its not hard to read that her verifacations are from being a couple and that she is a single female now.

Tayside

"i am now single and playing alone but i cant seem to get his details off my profile.i know i could delete the whole thing and start again but dont really want to lose my verifications.does anyone know how i can change it thanks

As people have said the verifications you have were as part of a couple. Make a new profile, have some fun and get new verifications.

Why does she need to make a new profile?

I think possibly she needs to loose her verifacations but its her profile so up to her if she chooses to.

Also its not hard to read that her verifacations are from being a couple and that she is a single female now."

Again no offence to the OP, but if this was a single male that wanted to keep verifications from when he was a couple there would be uproar.

Have seen it in the forums before and no doubt will again. Just my opinion

» Add a new message to this topic